Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2014Healing from depression & anxiety.
- October 20, 2014Please pray remember the blessing that God have for. I'm having sleep issues, every time I get depressed I'm unable to sleep. Please pray that I get some rest at night. Thank you
- October 20, 2014Heavenly Father my enemy Tasha which is my soulmate Anthony P.'s babymother of his oldest daughter. She's still trying to destroy our relationship that me and my soulmate Anthony P. have. She's still hacking to his phone and his email address. Heavenly Father please help my soulmate Anthony P. to open his spiritual eyes of what she's doing is wrong . Heavenly Father I pray she will find you. I pray that Tasha will someday become a friend. Help her to know Heavenly Father that what she is doing and planning is not going to prevail and it is not worth it. So Father I pray for her salvation, deliverance, and understanding that wickedness will never produce rightneouness. We're mean't to be together because of you Heavenly Father you put us together.Thank you again for restoring our relationship. I know that you're still working on our relationship to be healed .Thank you right now for peace and assurance that my enemy Tasha will not win wickedness but if her heart changes she can win in righteousness. In Jesus name. Perform this miracle thank you for hearing my prayers Let your will be done in Jesus name Amen.
- October 20, 2014My boyfriend of 4 years just cheated on me and I am having a hard time with it. I am trying to make it work with him but I feel hopeless
- October 20, 2014Hi my daughter in law is going into the hospital for a surgery. Please pray for her that god will pull her through this ordeal .Thank
- October 20, 2014praying for a financial blessing to pay my mortgage in full this month. thank you
- October 20, 2014for strength to deal witih my room mates mother who is now living with us due to health problems and Alzheimers. She is trying to come between my room mate and me , even though I have done everything for her for the past 6 months. she has lived here rent free and I have no complaints. please pray that God can give me some extra strength and patience and help me to control my anger when things are going wrong. I also must mention that she is a hoarder and that in the past 6 months our home has become a cluttered mess and I am not used to that. Any ideas I would appreciate. I thank God every day that I am here to help her because her 2 daughters dont want to help , just to put her in a nursing home but they do condem me and their brother for the help we are giving to their Mom. Lord please I need your strength AMen
- October 20, 2014I thank you for your prayer chain. We need prayers for Wendy and for Roxanne. Both have had cancer, then in remission, but now the fear of the dreaded disease may be in their lives again.
- October 20, 2014Please, please pray for Alan's appointment with the doctor to go well. And, please ask God to lead the doctor to the best treatment possible; heal him without hospitalization; and spare his life! Thank you all and may God bless you. In Jesus' name, I pray. concerned mom
- October 20, 2014Father I come to you with a humble and grateful heart . I come to you repentive because I worry and it counteracts my faith. Father forgive me. Help me to lean not on my own understanding and trust you with all of my heart. When I am tempted to worry help me to utter spontaneous praise. Help me to praise you in advance by faith. Father in this moment I choose to praise you. Hallelujah Glory to your holy name. I know all things work for my good because I love yu. I trust you. You love endures forever. Your ways are far above my understanding thank you for being mindful of me in Jesus name