Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 27, 2014I am widowed and live with a disabled daughter. I live on a small Social Security income and am in constant worry about how to pay rent, utilities and everyday needs. I am at the end of my wits now and need all the prayers I can get as I wait for Gods answer. Thank you for any prayers. Marguerite
- August 27, 2014alan-died yesterday rest in peace for David cancer and peace for losing his brother alan emily,dee-jobs mike,shirley,rose,dolores,jude,joyce,pat,jean healing dani-protections and new friends
- August 27, 2014Pray for wisdom, direction and protection for me my Family and friends. Thanks.
- August 27, 2014I'm so depressed and just want to run away from my stressful job, my broken marriage, my growing debt and my growing illness. I feel so hopeless and so alone...i just want to run away and not look back
- August 27, 2014Please pray for the following: Fred has stomach cancer and is undergoing chemo. Donna's family is in need of God's comfort upon her death.
- August 27, 2014Prayer is requested for all business decisions to go very well and for customers to walk in and make wonderful purchases to make themselves and others very happy, in Jesus Name, we ask for The F-l in - SC, thank you
- August 27, 2014I would like prayer. My family is going through a bit of a rough time and we are having trouble paying our taxes. We send what we can. If I could find a good job, I could help pay off this debt. This debt is causing my anxiety to kick into overdrive. I would like you to pray for me to find work and for my anxiety issues to subside. Thank you for your time and prayers.
- August 27, 2014Please pray for Doug - that he continues to get well and healthy and in less pain from major surgery this past July. Thank You, God Bless, Shirley -
- August 27, 2014Thank you for my daughter still having a job even though her school was bought out and she loses her three weeks of vacation. I pray that she will be happy until you provide the next great opportunity for her.
- August 27, 2014pray for me to lose weight. pray for my serious problem with numbness in my arm and hand and pain in my arms, shoulders, knees, back. pray for my husband's cataract surgery. pray for me to be able to drive with my arms the way they are. pray for my marriage. pray for my husband who is working in the heat and pray for them to be able to go inside and rest. pray for it not to rain on Labor Day because we want to go to the fair. pray for it not to be hot. pray for my shopping trip today.