Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 20149-1-14 blessed father YAHWEH, with a loving anf trusting heart i bring my needs before you, please provide the needs of business today of 10k, and overflowing financial blessings. feel my hearts passion and follow it fully. art jr healing and peace in the truth. art sr and xavi strength and financial needs. annette freedom and peace. steve sale paintings. dylan direciton and peace. jessica and dastan peaceful happy relationship. rob and sandra healed love.kathy joy.AMEN
- September 1, 2014Please pray for the Lord's supernatural Divine Intervention for the total and complete healing of my 12-month-old granddaughter, Victoria L- M-, who is in Children's Hospital due to a urinary tract infection and an inflamed left kidney. Please pray that Victoria will not require surgery. She also has a number of other health issues. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and nurses to aid in Victoria's health. In Jesus name. Amen. Much Appreciation, Mary Jane D-
- September 1, 2014I an praying for my precious son and his well being, my dear cousin who does not get that the spiritual teachings is in Christ not witchcraft, my well being and ability to stay firm in my conviction that whatever is crossing my path is god's plan...praying that the evil and spiritual discord at my place of employment is kicked down and that god will open a new avenue of employment for me that will be the right fit and connection.
- September 1, 2014I request for my son. He is being mentally & physically abused by his wife & her dtr. My 11 yr granddtr is exposed to this, she is a new Christian. I request for his safety & that the Holy Spirit moves in their household. Thank you.
- September 1, 2014I am totally overwhelmed . I feel like I'm drowning . How can I get up? Please help . This depression is killing me !
- September 1, 2014Please pray for Tina as she has recently lost both her mother and daughter in a car accident. Thank you
- September 1, 2014I have been ill for one month and have had fibromyalgia and chronic fatique symptoms but never this bad. Thought it was shingles but Dr says it is a flare up . The illness makes feel so weak and run down / achy. Have 1 good day then one bad day and it shakes me up that I don't know how I will feel day to day. I am reading scripture and listening to praise music and praying . My trust in God falters at times and I am having trouble being patient about healing. It is hard for me to count on others to help me. I pray for strength of mind and body. I need to return to work soon.
- September 1, 2014My worry is about me. I am a teacher, a wife, and a mom. The teacher is very worried about being able to be creative, to plan lessons, and to stay focused. I often feel worried and anxious because I feel like I am not good enough to be doing my job, and because I feel like I can never get ahead and relax for once. This makes me procrastinate as well. As a wife, I feel like I don't focus enough on my husband and enjoy the time we have together. As a mom of sons in their 20s, I often worry if they are making the right choices and sometimes second guess if I did too much for them when they were younger. Right now my most worry is as a teacher. I know I do reach students. I just feel like I can't handle the work load anymore. I feel as if I should be going back to school all over again. Maybe I'm supposed to be doing something else at this point in my life. I just don't know. Your prayers are most appreciated.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my husband to find meaningful work that earns enough to support us. He was laid off in 2008 as the sole breadwinner, as I could not maintain full-time work due to my health. Currently he is working for a woman that belittles him and criticizes him constantly, and he is earning about 1/4 of what he was making prior to being laid off. Understandably, he has become bitterly angry and has been drinking. Please pray that he can find a job that pays enough to support us, that he feels proud of doing, and with a kind and supportive boss.
- September 1, 2014my son brandon is in gr.11 he has been bullied by classmates. about beening gay he has assured me that he is not. i don't know why the kids are doing this. i believe prayer will cause this bullying to stop.