Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 20, 2014Dear Lord, Please touch Susie's skin so that her acne is cured and doesn't come back. Thank you.
- September 20, 2014Dear Prayer Warrior, I am Very Depressed & Discouraged. I lost my Cell Phone last night at the Restaurant I was watching College Football. I had just gotten off work. I stayed a few hours & saw the ending. I had a couple of glasses of wine but I was Not Drunk. A friend gave me a ride Home. This morning I looked all over my apartment and could Not find Cell Phone. Please Pray that someone found my Cell Phone, at the Restaurant last night after I left, and will return it to me Soon. Thank You & May Our Lord Jesus Bless You for Your Prayers. I Appreciate.
- September 20, 2014Please pray for my mom and her friend, both 89, who are going thru serious health issues now
- September 20, 2014I pray that I will always give God the glory for my many blessings in life. I pray that he will touch my son, Kevin, with his healing hands and heal him completely of his MS and also, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. I pray that he and his wife will be blessed with healthy children and that they will raise them in a Christian environment. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
- September 20, 2014Please pray for Teresa. She needs healing of some gastrointestinal problems with her stomach and bowels.
- September 20, 2014im sure you all r tried of me sending request because i do it frequently but i believe prayer works so will you please pray for my finances they are getting better but now my insurance is comming due and i wont have any extra money for it thank you Angie
- September 20, 2014Pray that my family has safe travels to and from our destinations. Wrap you protective arms around us. AMEN
- September 20, 2014Pray that my Mom’s pulse rate stay up, her BP stays down and her heart heals it self. Pray that her kidneys heal. Pray that she regains her strength and energy. Pray that she feels better and regains her health. AMEN
- September 20, 2014Pray that my family has financial security. Pray that are kids no longer struggle with money issues and are able to pay our bills on time. Pray that we are able to help our parents. AMEN
- September 20, 2014Pray that my son & his wife have happiness, health, safety, be financially secure. Pray that my son finds a job soon. Pray they have love. Pray that their baby will be healthy and happy. Wrap your protective arms around them and let them know you are always with them. AMEN