Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 1, 2014Please help my husband Norm reduce his stress and blood pressure, and stay healthy so that he does not suffer from a heart attack or have any other stress and age related problems. Please help pray that God will guide him so that he will feel more confident and secure and peaceful about his new job and that his work will go well. thank you.
- August 1, 2014please pray for me. I want to get miraculous ministry from God. iam suffering with a weak body and often getting sick. I am a church pastor. but not able to find good congregation to worship with us.
- August 1, 2014My two daughters and I had a disagreement. I apologized for my wrong doings but they will still not accept my apology. Please pray very hard that we can speak and be in peace. Jennifer B.
- August 1, 2014Please pray for my pet, India, that she may be restored to health & happiness, very, very soon. Amen
- August 1, 2014Please pray for Gods protection 24/7 upon my son and me. Please cover us with the blood of Jesus. Lord, cancel all plans of the enemy against us. Please remove curses or demonic attack against us causing affliction, setback, hindrances and backwardness and replace it with blessings over our lives in all areas; finance, career, business, relationship our destiny, in Jesus name I pray. You Lord are the father of the fatherless and defender of widows.
- August 1, 2014Please pray for the safe return, safety, and protection for Jess and Jean. Thank you for your prayers.
- August 1, 2014Asking for God's providence for my 6-year old son and me to recover/heal emitionally/mentally and financially from my former wife's (a deacon in our church) divorce suite. I was willing to work on addressing issues; however, she had other plans.
- August 1, 2014I am having such a hard time with fibromyalgia and depression. I am seeing a therapist and Dr.s but would appreciate your prayers thank you Holly -
- August 1, 2014Please pray for my friend Margie, who was told yesterday, her birthday, she has leukemia with six months to live. Thank you
- August 1, 2014May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be loved, adored, praised, and glorified now and forever. Amen . helper of the helpless, pray for me. Holy Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. pray for me. Pray the David who fell in love with me returns to me, giving me his all. That he wants to have a family with me and travel with me and is completely in love with me again as he was when he pursued me. Please I'm so sad and lonely. I miss his words, affection, expression, his love, his effort.