Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 16, 2014For our thirteen month old grandson, Michael, to continue to gow, develop and gain weight as he has Down Syndrome and that he gains the ability to sit up, crawl and to handle the pain of teething and that his teeth will break through. Thanks.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my 29 year old daughter Christy who entered detox last night in C. Her drinking and drug use had gotten way out of control again. Last year she was in rehab and she stayed sober for about six months. Please pray that she will enter rehab after the detox and that it will work this time.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my family. My daughter has been under attack from the devil. She has many serious problems now. Please pray that God keeps her strong and that she can defeat the devil. Please pray for intervention from God to save my family.
- September 16, 2014Please Lord,Hold Sharlene and Patty close to your heart. They are both fighting the good fight against cancer. Please Lord heal them and use their healing to the greater glory of God.
- September 16, 2014I NEED TO HAVE SELF CONTROL OVER MY THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS..........PLS PRAY THANKS
- September 16, 2014I am so depressed about my job. I do not have any administration support. I have a parent that is crazy. I am so scared of the conference tomorrow. I worry that even though I have done my job, I will be all alone in the meeting. I worry that I would lose my job. The child comes home lying and the parent believes her. I have be receiving threatening letter from the parent.
- September 16, 2014Please pray that our church attendance goes way up quickly, all by the Lord's grace and all to His glory!
- September 16, 2014Please pray for God to take this terrible, unending pain from me; reduce the swelling in my body and heal the cause; clear the congestion from my lungs and throat and let me breathe easily; give me strength to complete my tasks and put my affairs in order; and spare my life! Thank you all and God bless you. I ask in Jesus'name. mom
- September 16, 2014My friend has been battling with cancer for the past year and a half and she feels like she can't fight any more. Please pray for her speedy recovery and the courage to see her battle through. Please pray for her, please.... She needs a miracle and only prayer can help her . So , please, pray for her. Please.
- September 16, 2014My name is timethia- and I need prayer for my family&myself.