Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 23, 2014For financial blessings to do what I need to do now. Favor with God and all I come in contact with today, especially OM and GZ. In the name of Jesus I pray amen
- August 23, 2014My son, Matthew, is now 16 yrs old. He has been diagnosed with depression. It has affected his life in many ways and in a negative manner. He has also decided to walk away from his Christian upbringing and follow his own ways. Please pray that he will come home like the prodigal son and resume his relationship with Christ
- August 23, 2014After a month of rib cage pain I'm waiting for the results of a cat skan. There has been a lot of cancer in our family. Pray that I can accept whatever the results with faith knowing God will walk through "whatever" with me.
- August 23, 2014Please pray for my landlady's understanding. It sounds crazy, but she wants me to get rid of my cats, who give me companionship since my husband's death. I want to do. it on my terms, not hers.
- August 23, 2014Father I declare by faith to restore ricky an kantha's relationship immediately
- August 23, 2014our son samuel is a bckslider and adigdet in drugs. and our daughter nicole is not a beliver and also our daugther in low. thankyou so much God bless you
- August 23, 2014I have been extremely worried about finances, a job and my relationship with Ramon. I am standing on the scripture "Greater is he that is in me than he is in the world." I am releasing all worries .and trusting in my Savior. Praise God!
- August 23, 2014graduated from s-r school sept 1995, operation able gave us additional training. kevin finn troy career center no longer employed by the state promised employment at that time, this never happened consider salf hard-core uneumployed wish to have employment financially need employment to make ends meet day shift preferred amen
- August 23, 2014I lost my job yesterday. I was so internet insecure I felt I was under extreme scrutiny constantly. I was overwhelmed. Every little thing I did was under a microscope. I have had a very hard time for two years holding down a job. I'm one with no family and about to move countries to be near family. That means leaving behind everything and this is very difficult I have asked God for guidance and to send messages of comfort and hope. I am begging God at this point because I'm attract wits end. I've been able to keep it together but right now Very I happy. I don't want to leave and give up. I need some Help on what to do. Thank you
- August 23, 2014I pray that God will heal my kidneys & relieve my bouts of depresion