Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Prayers for my daughter who is taking her board exam this week
- October 25, 2014Gid thank you for being in my life. I know you have very.big plans for me. God please guide me down the path I should go. I have no idea what direction I should be going. God if Kevin and I are meant to be in a relationship please guide us. If it is your will please keep our minds, hearts, and souls open to.possibilities. God please lead me to job that brings joy into the.lives of others and my own. God please help me make a difference in this world. God I pray for financial security and independence and a home of my own. God please keep open all doors I should go through and please keep closed all doors I shouldn't go through. Please God I pray for miracles to manifest. Please help me stay open and listening for what you want ne to do and where you want me to live. I know you hear me God and I await.your answers. Help my life change for the better. Amen!
- October 25, 2014Praise God. The cancer did not spread the Gay's bones. Thank you Jesus. Be with Gay as she starts her treatments. Hold her in your loving arms. Let her know she is not alone and her family is by her side. Keep Teddy calm so that he may be her rock that she will need through this. Watch out for Teddy that he can be healthy to.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for Robert J who gave me 1,150.00 from his paycheck leaving him only 35.00 for himself to make sure I get out of housing court. I know his in great trouble and pain and his sacrifice is not unnoticed. Now I have to fine away to get his money back as soon as possible and have what I need to be able to paid my bills moving forward. I also, pray for his safety because of real bad and evil men has been taking is money that he work so hard for and I think they took his car. I see the worried in his face and I so want this trouble and heartache to be remove from him forever. Pray that both our finance be improve so well can move on peacefully
- October 25, 2014My brother Esteban was in a motorcycle accident on thursday morning. He is in ICU with bleeding in the brain and stomach. He broke both of his arms. He is in a lot of pain. Please pray for him that he will have a speedy recovery and that things only get better for jim and not worse. Thank you so much.
- October 25, 2014please pray for Garrett, April and Don as they go through this trial. Give Don and April the patience that they will need for Garrett. Give Garrett the knowledge that April and Don do love him and that they are looking out for his best interest. I pray that they will have compassionate and understanding people that can help them all through this trying time. I hope that the people involved will see that Garrett is a good boy that made a bad judgment and he that he will admit his wrong doing and work at improving himself. Lord be with them.
- October 25, 2014An odd request I am sure. A sister-in-law was in charge of buying tickets for a play to celebrate the 70th b-day of another sister-in-law's boyfriend. She chose "Kinky Boots"..when we looked it up we knew we did not want to go. This is sure to cause trouble in the family. There has been "issues" with the 1st sister-in-law in the past. Sister-in-law and boyfriend, although not believers, share our feelings. Please pray that there would be no hard feelings over this and that we would be able to sell the tickets. Thank you! Patricia
- October 25, 2014Please pray that Anita knows that I love her and miss her very much; please pray that we are reconciled. Please pray that Anita's sister Cheroo is cancer free. Please pray that my son quits smoking, learns to live frugally, and starts having higher aspirations. My son has a new job with a difficult boss; please pray that he grows from the experience. Please pray that my niece Stephanie's rehab goes well. My Dad recently passed; please pray for him and my Mom. Please pray that my brother Richard receives the mental and addiction services that he needs. Please pray that the infant - heart is repaired.Thank you.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for my son. He has been suspended from his school until he goes to counseling. He threatened another student. He threatened him because he is dating a girl my son has liked. He never dated the girl, she just wanted to be friends.
- October 25, 2014Heavenly Father, I come humbly to You asking for your wisdom, intelligence, knowledge so I may write my dissertation paper appropriately according to what is expected from my university. Please Lord, give me the hunger to finish this and provide an excellent A+ quality work that will allow me to glorify Your name through my work. I leave the complete process of my dissertation, from its start to its final approval in Your hands. I trust completely in Your guidance and providence. In Jesus name, AMEN.