Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- May 26, 2014My brother has not yet found faith in The Lord. He seems to be questioning God's love and even sometimes His existence. I really want him to have an intimate relationship with The Lord. Your prayers would mean so much. Thank you and God Bless!By Christine
- May 25, 2014I need surgery and in the meantime, I cannot work or take care of own simple everyday needs (ex. driving and cooking) and living with pain that narcotic medication is not relieving. What should have been simple to schedule is turning into delay after delay. Please pray for endurance for me and an understanding of why this is happening. Thanks Rita -By Rita
- May 24, 2014Ritchie Please pray that I may read the Bible more and walk in holiness. Please pray that I may find a Godly roommate next semester. Please pray that I may come to the throne of Grace more and let the LORD know about all of my wishes earnestly. Please pray that I may devoted all that I have to the LORD my God.By Ritchie
- May 23, 2014Please pray for Chuck who is a local cab driver - he's having heart problems.Anonymous
- May 22, 2014Please pray for my family and for my neice, for deliverance.By L.
- May 20, 2014I need a prayer for getting a NEW job. I am a Spanish Teacher with 14 years of experience. Thank you for your prayers.AdrianaBy Adriana
- May 19, 2014Please pray for my healing. Pray that the LORD may we with me when I go to my shadowing experience. Pray that the LORD may give me favour and blessing from the manager and that everything will be well throughout the experience this summer. Please pray that I may be confident all during the experience.By Ritchie
- May 19, 2014Asking that you would pray for my son Jason R. and his fiance Leigha M. that their relationship will be ok and will get worked out. And give Jason and Leigha the strength to get through this because Jason can't function at this point he is so upset and sick. Thank you so much for your prayers.By karin
- May 18, 2014I am having a minor day surgery Wednesday morning and I am scared. Could you please send out a prayer for me? Thank you and God Bless!By Linda
- May 17, 2014my wife had an accident and suffered a t.b.i. brain injury and i would ask that you pray for herBy francisco