Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 8, 2011I do need prayer. Please pray for me and my girls and that we all get along so much better. I do not want to go out anymore to the bars....please pray for me to stay away from there...it is nothing but trouble. I want so badly to be financially strong and a better mom. Amen.
- December 8, 2011Dear heavenly Father, I'm asking for your help and guidance in Jesus Mighty Mighty Name....Amen and Amen!!!
- December 8, 2011Please pray for Luis E- my bi-polar son, may he slow down when he needs to and cheer up when he is down. thanks! Lizzie
- December 8, 2011Protection, guidance and a spirit of forgiveness for my daughter Anna. She is 15 and a wonderful person just needs to feel loved by others. My husband: I am praying will love me again and we can be best friends and that he would love Jesus and live a life to glorify God not himself.
- December 8, 2011Please Lord watch over me and my family, protect us from evil. Thank you Lord for your forgiveness and your love, both of which have helped me through this year. I pray and ask for prayer support that this ordeal is behind me in the next week. I pray that the charges are dropped and an agreement is reached this week. I love you Lord with all of my heart. Please Lord may 2012 be a good year for the Huff family, as 2011 has definitely taken its toll on us all. Through it all, I remain blessed and grateful for each and every blessing in my life. I pray for peace and happiness for all those requesting prayer support. I love you Lord. Please pray for a calming had to touch my little son Travis and calm his nature. In Jesus' precious Name I pray, Amen.
- December 8, 2011Thankyou. HE knows.
- December 8, 2011Please pray for our son, David. He is living a terrible lifestyle and the end results are not good.
- December 8, 2011please pray that casey, chris and Jodi will be well and stress free and happy thank you marie
- December 8, 2011my wife to get a job , understanding for my kids to understand our situation, money trouble, faith thank you
- December 8, 2011For my husband, Ricky, to love me again and for him to know and love Jesus again and to try to live right.