Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 10, 2011Please pray God will take care of my daughter and make all of the bad things stop happening to her and start making good things happen. In Jesus name I ask and pray. Thanks
- December 10, 2011I have three prayer requests: My Mom who is in the hospital, myself and my cat(he has something wrong with his eye). I pray for everyone who does not know Jesus Christ as their savior. I have family members that need to accept the Lord and be baptized. Thank You
- December 10, 2011Please pray God will help me lose weight and get rid of these ugly bags under my eyes. In Jesus name I ask and pray. Thanks
- December 10, 2011Need a financial blessing!!
- December 10, 2011LORD JESUS CHRIST HELP me TO KEEP my MIND ON YOU AND YOUR WAYS AMEN
- December 10, 2011I need prayer for my friend Charlie that has been in and out of hospital for over three months. I found out today he has Pancreatitis. I need a healing for this man that isn't someone that is sick and in bed for a period of time. Thank You !!! Linda S of Pennsylvania
- December 10, 2011All the power of god into Tom/Anne For god to fish or cut bait on my book/screenplay to be published widley with a quaity publisher I choose now Quick thinking/joy/to completley/block out others negativity/personal power
- December 10, 2011JESUS STOP THE TEMPTATION AMEN THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST AMEN THANK YOU JESUS
- December 10, 2011JESUS THANK YOU FOR TODAY AND PLEASE LET me CONTINUE TO WORSHIP YOU IN FULL POWER AND STRENGHT AND DONT LET TEMPTATION GET THE BEST OF me BLESS wife sis mom and our families JESUS CONTINUE TO HEAL david and me and my famly PLEASE LET wife HAVE A SAFE TRIP AMEN
- December 10, 2011A prayer request from my sister-in-law: Yvonne - God has been blessing my mom and us with answers to our prayers. So far her heart rate has stabilized! Her oxygen levels have gone up and she is not struggling for air! She has started to eat a little bit! But.... we have a major one left here. We need to bring her blood pressure up to a semi normal. So, please pray for her blood pressure to increase,primarily her bottom number. This is the one that pushes the blood out of the heart. So my friends... get to work... and I love you all.