Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 10, 2011We are trying to sell our 36 acre property out in the country. Please pray for the right realtor to help us, the right buyer and the perfect timing to buy a smaller property in town. Thank you for your prayers. Gwen
- December 10, 2011I want to thank God for all my blessings and for supplying my needs for me as he has done so far and i know he will continue. I need a miracle and God is capable of doing that. I have no income nothing. I ask God will let me win my disability appeal and it take less than a yr I am asking that my ex husband will be made to pay all monies due to me and that the insurance company will have to award me damages for my home. I need encouragement and hope strength courage wisdom comfort peace guidance and direction. I ask that God will open the lines of communication between my daughter and me and that we will reconcile our differences and forgive each other and she will come home. Let her see the grass isnt greener on the other side. bless my mama for trying to help me and please bring this raaging storm to an end that has been going on for over a yr now. send someone to me who can help me provide for me love me bless all our troops and everyone who is struggling right now
- December 10, 2011Please ask God to bless me, my father, and everyone else who needs them, with healing and financial miracles. Amen
- December 10, 2011I recently sent a prayer request and have not received a reply so I am sending this out again. My daughter is giving trouble going to school and we are not sure if she will be able to pass her school year. She has expressed concern about growing up and is fearful of doing so. She is seventeen and does not know what to do. Her father who we both live with is verbally abusive and an alcoholic. Although we go to church he has been unable to get the support he needs from them. As you can see this is a lot to deal with especially at this time of year and we do not even have a supportive family. Please pray for my family to get peace and support and to become the best they can be. I am at my witts end. Thanks Lisa
- December 10, 2011Pray for my son , Sam and my husband that they would have lots of strong Christian friends.
- December 10, 2011Please pray for my family's financial needing and ask God's blessings to come over my family blessing of prosperity to get through this time of great need.
- December 10, 2011LORD HEAR MY PRAYER. THAT MY SON MICHAEL SURVIVE THIS TERRIBLE CANCER TRIAL. THANK YOU GOD, LORD, ALMIGHTY
- December 10, 2011Lord please bless me with peace of mind and prosperity. Everyday my phone rings with someone else that wants money. I am drowning in debt. I need to gelp others and clear my debts, but I also need to take care of my family. You are always there for me, please help me.
- December 10, 2011Please pray for me and my family for a really long time we need your prayers thank you all
- December 10, 2011for my friend - Please pray for my friend, David. He is going through a very difficult time: working long hours for little pay, getting yelled at on the job and feeling hopeless. He is in a pit right now and needs the power of God to pull him out. He knows Christ, so please pray that Christ would strengthen him in the inner man. Deliverance from oppression and evil in Jesus name.