Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 10, 2011Please pray for a baby girl named Brianna who took her own life. She was only fourteen years old. Her family found a journal that she had been writing in for less than a year. She was bullied and depressed. Please pray that God watches over her now and she is at peace. Please pray for her family and friends who are trying to understand. Please help them cope with their sadness, guilt, and anger. Please look out of children like her. Talk to them, tell them that there is always another way. Show them love, kindness, and support. Amen.
- December 10, 2011My husband and I have been struggling with infertility for 8+ years. I am extremely apprehensive against the option of surgical intervention. We are praying for God's healing hand or an answer to a path we should be taking. -Roxana
- December 10, 2011I continue to ask for prayer for healing of my motor neuron disease. It seems the more I pray the faster my symptoms progress but I hold fast to God's words "By Jesus Stripes we are healed".
- December 10, 2011HONOR, GLORY AND PRAISE TO YOU PRECIOUS FATHER!AS YOU ARE OWNER OF EVERYTHING,THANK YOU THAT YOU HAVE A FINANCIAL MIRACLE FOR MY FAMILY,IN JESUS HOLY NAME!AMEN AND AMEN
- December 10, 2011PLEASE PRAY FOR MARY WHO LOST HER SONS IN A CAR WREAK NEARLY 13 YEARS AGO. SHE IS STILL SO MAD AT GOD AND AT THE BOYS FATHER FOR THIS. PRAY THAT SHE CAN FIND PEACE AND FORGIVENESS.
- December 10, 2011I was told on Nov 7th that I have aggressive colon cancer sage 3. I had surgery on Nov, 10 . Removed all the colon on the right side & 12 limpth nodes and 5 were infected. Also a mass on my liver BUT they could not get to it due to a lot of scaring from other surgeries. On the 16 of Nov I had a port put in my chest for chemo.I had a P.E.T. scan on Dec 7. Will have results on Monday. Please pray for GOD our Father & JESUS our healer to remover all traces of cancer. I totally believe in both. God bless you & yours. Thank you...Marjorie -...California Above all "Thy Will Be Done".
- December 10, 2011Erica's pregnancy. Ross's soberity & strength . Alli's teeth. Please bring us financial relief.
- December 10, 2011I would like to a request a special prayer for me & my husband. We are currently separated at this time. My husband is a recovering drug addict who has been clean now for 4 1/2 months, as far as I know. He came to me a few weeks ago out of the blue & told me he couldnt stay in & handle a marriage & sobriety at the same time. So he decided it was best for us just to divorce. Earlier this week I discovered that he is seeing a girl in his recovery group. He also admitted to me that he had cheated on me 3 different times in our 4 year marriage. Despite all the hurt hes caused, I still love him. Im hurting so bad right now I cant even stand it. Please pray for both of us. Thank you
- December 10, 2011The prayer request is god bless me on my birthday tomorrow Sunday December 11, 2011. God bless me so I always am alright with my life, stay young at heart and everything will be successful with my life and I will not have any problems. Please do not hesitate to pray to god for me! THANKS, -
- December 10, 2011Please pray with the depths of your hearts. My husband passed on September ll, 2011. My house deed was in the names of my husband, mother and me. Now my mother has become so angry. Her bills are no longer being paid by my husband. I struggle to pay all I can and she has decided to sell her portion of the house to a sister. Years and years of my husband and I working to pay mortgage, utilities, taxes, etc. Years I have given love and kindness to her only to have my home taken away. My sons and I are broke and in great worry. Will God save us from being thrown on the street? I have held on to God all my life. I need him so now. Despair and worry are our constant companions. So many other things are breaking us as well. I just found out that I may have skin cancer. My son has health issues. We can not make any of our problems without Gods guiding hand. Please pray for all that I have said and all that I have not said. Thank you