Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 9, 2011can you please pray for me and my three grandsons. i am having financial problems and i dont have money for any gifts for my three grandsons. i have custody of them. i am having problems with my utilities and rent. can you please pray that things will work out. thank you and God bless. Louise
- December 9, 2011I have exams tomorrow, this coming monday and tuesday. I need prayers on wisdom, knowledge, streangth, and power to remember all that i have learned so that i can pass all my classes with good grades. Thank you
- December 9, 2011My pastor has had tragedy in that he wife left him and took the children to go with another man. His heart is broken to pieces. Please pray for miracles and miracles of healing in this man's life. He has been a wonderful and Godly pastor but the devil has caused this tragedy to affect the entire church.
- December 9, 2011I request your prayer for my health needs; I have new physcians,\ and am hoping for better treatment for my diabetes, and effective physical and occupational therapy for my neurological tardive dyskinesia, which has impaiired my balance, coordination, and ability to walk, and to care for myself.
- December 9, 2011Please pray that I do good on my test ( at least an 80% ) tomorrow so I can pass my med surg class! Thanks so much for all the help! Heidi jo
- December 9, 2011I have a terrible fear of the dentist mostly the novacaine I get panic attacks could you please ask that God take these irrational fears from me so I can take care of my health. Thank You Alicia
- December 9, 2011Dear Lord,thank You,my Creator and Savior Jesus Christ.Without You i am nothing and You deserve all the glory and all my praise.I love You.Be blessed Lord.Thank You for putting my wonderful Gerry in my life,he's so wonderful only You could have given him to me.And I give You all my love and praise.And the Lord God said it is not good for the man to be alone,Genesis2:18.Gerry has me he will never be alone again,he has me as his wife,lover,best friend.I pray He loves,misses,thinks of only me.And if we know that He hears us-whateve we ask-we know that we have what we asked of Him,1John5:15.In the most wonderful name Jesus,Amen
- December 9, 20111) Please pray for Eddie and Suzie who will be completing 25 years of their marriage on 3rd Jan '12 but yet have not been able to experience the joys of a family because of their differences. Also lift up to the Lord their daughter who is so disgusted with the atmosphere in the house and wants to leave her parents. 2) Please pray for Jacinta who singlehandedly has brought up her three children in the true Christian spirit. Lord continue to give her the strength and courage to face trials and troubles of life and give her the peace and keep her always smiling and cheerful. 3) Please pray for Doreen who lives all alone. For her good health and courage to face life alone. Thank you,
- December 9, 2011My Uncle died just recently and my aunt is still reeling pretty badly...Not just emotionally, but financially as well...She needs a job or else she'll go under quickly... Please pray for her that things slowly begin to look up for her. I know she'll never be able to get over Doug, but a job would certainly help her out. I would also like to ask you to pray for my other aunt. She's been through many different marriages and hopes that this most recent one lasts like it should. Thank you very much.
- December 9, 2011My wife and i are extreamly worried about our financial situation with only one income we are really finding life a struggle.Please pray for a finacial breakthrough that my wife may find work.