Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 10, 2011Lord God Almighty, we give praise for all You are doing and will do. Thank You for reviving the church in our land and for bringing spiritual awakening to unbelievers. We're grateful for the ways You're transforming our lives, restoring this great country, and making Yourself known to our fellow Americans. Lord, we may never know of all Your works, and that is all right. But we glory in the knowledge that you alone are God--the Holy One who hears the prayers of His people and beautifies the afflicted with salvation. To You be all honor, glory, and worship, now and forever, in America and all over the world. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
- December 10, 2011Pray for my 78yr old father. He has a very bad heart & has to make a decision of whether to have open heart surgery. THANKS. Also pray for my entire family! GOD BLESS!!!!!
- December 10, 2011Father, You have taught us that the nations and peoples who claim You as Lord will be blessed and will prosper. We thank You for showing this to be true, and we thank you for Your great blessings on this country. Yet Father, we know that the people of our land have turned away from Your Word--seeking the wisdom of man over the principles found in Scripture. Lord, please forgive us. Turn our hearts back to You in confession and repentance. Show our leaders there is truly no better way to govern than by obedience to You and Your commands. Help them to reaffirm our Christian heritage and reestablish Your biblical precepts as the basis of American society and law. Thank You for hearing our prayers, Father. Please continue to lead and bless this land. In Jesus' name, Amen.
- December 10, 2011Lord God Almighty, we acknowledge that You are our great Provider and Sustainer. The financial situation in this country is overwhelming for us, but from You comes all power to make wealth and to redeem us from our indebtedness. Deliver us from this crisis, Lord God. Comfort those in our nation who are hurting, and show them the unshakable foundation of Your Word. Reveal to us Your glory so that we will know You are God and from Your hand comes every good thing--including temporary things like the food we eat daily and eternal provision such as the salvation of our souls. Surely, Father, the person who trusts in You will never lack any good thing. Thank You for hearing my prayer. Thank you.
- December 10, 2011i have been on my job faithlly for 10year i just got fired on nov25 2011 and i dont have a job now i feel like they have been trying to get rid of me for sometime time now its like they didnt like me i dont know. i file for unemployment please pray that god rule in my favor.
- December 10, 2011I need urgent prayer for my marriage to Albert and that we both be set free from generational curses of abandonment, neglect, witchcraft (he is in recovery for heroin addiction and my family has curse of alcoholism, mental illness) and that our marriage be saved. Both of us are living separate now and he wants a divorce. He harbors anger against me, his parents, family and angry in particular that his disability payments were cut off after he married me and they looked at my income. He is stabilized on his diabetes and needs to get a job but refuses. He is making himself sick again and won't go to counseling. He needs a Damascus road encounter and cleansing of the Holy Spirit. I also pray that for me. Thank you Paula
- December 10, 2011I am standing in prayer for one peace and renewed health for one of God's Greats, the Reverend Billy Graham. God Bless...
- December 10, 2011Hello, my name is Beserat -, i ask that you pray for me at this time of my semester in school. That the my professor give me mercy on my grade from a 79 that needs to be an 80 to pass her class. and not be kicked out of the nursing program as a result of this. to just soften her heart and give me a second chance, and that she empathizes and that God touch her heart. Grades should be up today, i hope she lets me pass :) amen
- December 10, 2011Prayer for healing for 24 yr. old grandson who has cystic fibrosis.
- December 10, 2011Please pray for our nephew, Paul, he is fighting cancer! Thank you and have a blessed day! Rachel(Rae)Russell)