Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 10, 2011Please pray for Ann who has just been placed on hospice for kidney cancer.
- December 10, 2011Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit, Asking for prayer for the tasting today. God bles all that have prayed for me.. Prayer the my prev or better employment restored..your favor, grace and mercy over me, to protect my home, health and safety..provide the way for me..god bles..
- December 10, 2011i pray that my husband come back home before xmas..
- December 10, 2011Please I pray that everything works out this weekend. That today goes well and that I am able to see my daughters concert tomorrow. Please please let today go well I dont do well in social events please let today go well and please help me find a way to see my daughters concert.
- December 10, 2011Please keep the following people in prayer for serious illness: Donna (next six months of cancer treatment). Kathy ( blood clot disorder through-out her body-----Dr. cannot seem to findout what is the cause) Pat, who has shingles and just got out of the hospital. Terry and Don who are elderly and suffer from many illness. Thank You and God Bless You All
- December 10, 2011Pray for the healing for my dad.
- December 10, 2011I call upon faith and Spirit to guide me during this turbulent time with my partner. I am not sure if we are meant to be together; the road seems rocky. But when we met it seemed clear we were to provide balance to one another's lives. Now its seems like a constant tug-of-war to be together. Now that the desire to be a parent has arisen in me through the vehicle of her, I'm not sure that it can or will or should happen. I ask for guidance. I do not ask for our relationship to be repaired if it is not the right relationship. Rather I seek to know if we are to be together, as partners and parents, or not. If not, I pray for a quick but peaceful resolution and be able to be grateful for what we have shared. I pray also for my sister who is still in the hospital with a broken leg since October (!) and for financial wisdom and financial health during this season of giving. Amen
- December 10, 2011Urgent unspoken prayer request. Please pray.Thank you.
- December 10, 2011Requesting prayers for a successful performance tonight. This we ask in your name. Amen.
- December 10, 2011please pray for my eyes - I had bad surgery and I can barely function - they're getting worse - and it's been one year now - please pray for the right doctor, procedure, and not only would they feel right again, but they would also look fine - it's very risky getting a second surgery from what I understand. Also, please pray for the finances to take care of all of this. Thanks, Jill