Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 9, 2011Please pray for love, peace and harmony amongst the entire team of the ministry. Our outreach is December 10 - 20, 2011. May the team be in good health. Pray for protection, provision and traveling mercy as we travel to various locations to perform around county. May all be drawn closer to JESUS as a result of seeing our show. May we have fun in the LORD. Thank you for praying in agreement with me and may the LORD bless you richly.
- December 9, 2011please pray for John. He is distraught over family problems and job loss. He feels alone and depressed
- December 9, 2011Pray for me. I am a minister on staff only 2 weeks and there is a very serious undertone of gossip, hatred and venom being spewed with discouragement being the name of the game at the expense of God's plans for our church. Pray for an email I sent to one of the culprits be well received this evening and that this woman will begin to speak and be more positive and not continue to harass and promote the dismissal of our youth minister. Pray that she and one of her friends who has been leading this pack be struck mute and dumb so that it will stop festering in our place of worship. Pray God's hedge of protetcion will be upon me and through all things
- December 9, 2011I am bringing my prayer to the throne of God asking for His mercy and love, to break the curse of verbal/physical abuse over me. Pray that Jesus, the great physician of body and soul, will bring me healing and comfort. Also, I ponder God's direction for me to best serve him, be revealed. May Almighty God's name be praised as His holy will is done. Thank you.
- December 9, 2011Dear Lord,im asking for blessing and comfort for the wife and five children of the young 39 year old officer,shot down in Virginia,today,thursday,08.In the wonderful name of Jesus.Amen
- December 9, 2011Please pray for my friend Lisa. I have known her for 6 years. When we met, she was a single mother of 4 trying to make a good life for her children in spite of problems/bad choices in her past. However, life never gives her a break. She has many health problems and the younger two children both have special needs. Three years ago her oldest son drowned. Last summer the family lost everything in a house fire and they are still not back in their home. Now the doctor thinks she might have pancreatic cancer and told her to write a will just in case. If she dies, the boys will probably be separated; their grandparents are too old and ill to take them, and they all have different fathers. Please pray for Lisa and her boys! Thank you!l
- December 9, 2011I need a prayer for my sister she is only 35 and she just got bad news from her doctor they told her that it look to them that she might have cancer.She is my only sister and i love her very much i have been saying prayers to god ever night.Thank You
- December 8, 2011I am hurting really badly. My heart is breaking more and more each day. Please pray that God blesses me with a husband to share my life with. I've been single for many years.
- December 8, 2011please pray for Tommy and John to reconcile before Christmas. And pray that John gets the job he is applying for
- December 8, 2011PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL DRIVE OUT ALL OF MY KID'S ENEMIES, AND ALL OF MY ENEMIES.