Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 2, 2011Please pray that Vicki and Dave and Jimmy and Rene have strong, healthy, happy, and spiritual marriages. Thank you.
- December 2, 2011Please pray for the health of Meghann, Joan, Joe, Tara and Rene. Thank you.
- December 2, 2011Please pray that Jimmy, Dave, Mary, Carl, Jill and Mark get jobs. Please pray that Joe is reappointed. They are all good people who want and need jobs to support themselves and their families. Please say a prayer of thanks for Ashley getting a job. Thank you.
- December 2, 2011Please pray for me...I have been having a heart issue and a problem with my ears. I honestly feel the prayer has been helping me tremendously and am very grateful. I also need prayers for bravery and for inner calm. I am a young mom and my kids need me to be healthy and strong. Thank you so very much. H.C.
- December 2, 2011Dear God, Help me to straighten out our financial problems. I place this need before You knowing that You will guide us to a good solution. Please grant me the patience and tolerance necessary to calm my spirit and help me to remember that You have everything under Your control and I have nothing to fear or worry. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- December 2, 2011Please pray in agreement that Luke will give me a second chance. Please pray that God will soften his heart and change his mind. Please pray that he isn't involved with anyone and that there are no distractions that will hinder us moving forward with this situation. Please pray that Luke will agree to help me. Thank you.
- December 2, 2011Pray that the PET scan I will have on Tuesday be negitive for cancer so that I may contine to play the organ at church, serving the risen Lord. Steve
- December 2, 2011dear lord ,I'm scared. I went to the cardiologist yesterday. I am so tired from all the medications i'm not sure what to do. I hove only 20& muscle in my heart and it could stop a any moment, I will probaly need a difibrillator and may a c-pap machine for sleeping. Happy holidays! I pray.Lord,that you hear my prayer and help me be strong . Heal this broken heart , in so many ways. I'n Jesus name AMEN>
- December 2, 2011Father please bless my family, please bless my children, please bless my marriage, please bless my husband and please bless me. Please bless our home/family with peace, love, happiness, and all prosperity. Please bless all our finances. Please bless our daily bread. Please bless us all with good health, happiness, success and financial prosperity. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus. Amen God bless you all!
- December 2, 2011Dear Lord, I put our marriage into Your hands, God. Help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. Harmonize our misunderstandings and show us the good in one another. In Jesus’ name, Amen.