Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 1, 2011Oh Lord, I need employment now, before we lose everything we have left. Please lead me to the right place and person so that I can find the job you have for me. Heal my marriage, and help us to be able to meet our day-to-day needs this month, and each month after. Lord, I'm scared and my faith is waning since I have spent 3 months searching and not finding. Help me to see you haven't forgotten me, but have a plan for my life. Thank you, Kitty
- December 1, 2011yes iam worried about my health based on having to get called back on my mammogram for additional testing. So pls help me with prayer to have confidence with the results. thank you blessings
- December 1, 2011Please pray for my son and his new family. He has a good paying job, but he is working too many hours, he hardly has any time with his family, and barely gets any sleep. Pray that the good Lord find him others who need jobs that they can hire to give him a hand and allow him to take time off so he can be with his family - especially during the holidays, if it be His will, amen.
- December 1, 2011Pray for success in negotiations for funds now...critical for continued operations and necessary to continue getting God's word out globally...and for Jim A and for healing for his heart to feel better and continued health improvement so company can flourish. Need God's blessings of prosperity to help others.
- December 1, 2011Please pray for the wisdom of Solomon for myself in a huge complicated challenge and that I will only follow the Lord's voice. I have many decisions to make in the next few days. I trust a stronghold on finances will be destroyed and thousands of Bibles can be placed in the hands of the suffering who do not have God's word...........my finances are locked up completely by the adversary. God will be victorious in this...............He is my rock, my fortress and my DELIVERER! Praise Him in all things. I ask this in the name of Jesus.
- December 1, 2011I hold up my son Gilbert in prayer, I found out today that he approached his school counselor and asked for help with a recent drug problem, I have called to start the process of getting him some Faith based help. My God carries a big stick and he can conquer the addictions my son has, please pray for my son I have told him to ask our Lord for strength and guidance. Thank you
- December 1, 2011Please God help me through these hard times amen. Raynarnd
- December 1, 2011health of my unborn grandson christopher
- December 1, 2011I am asking in Jesus name for the following prayer request 5,173.44 to pay all my bills due for the remainder of November 2011 and all my bills due for December 2011. Also I am asking for prayer that my mortgage (68,845.05) get paid off this year (2011) immediately in the name of Jesus; Two personal loans (10,000) get paid off this year (2011) immediately in the name of Jesus and other bills totaling (71,000) get paid off this year (2011) immediately in the name of Jesus. And that I get 12,000-15,000 in the name of Jesus so I can be able to pay for my wedding which is March 31, 2012 my father has refused to pay for the wedding because of the color of my future husband's skin. Also I am asking for in Jesus name that my future husband be blessed with a job advancement where he works , his telecommunication business be prosperous so we can be a blessing to our church, pay our tithes and become debt free this year (2011) in the name of Jesus. And that I be blessed with a job I can do from home to help supplement my Social Security in the name of Jesus and I too can be debt free this year (2011) . Also I am asking in Jesus name for a miracle concerning my future husband’s children they don’t like me and I have never done any harm to them but they lie on me and are doing everything in the power to ruin our wedding plans. Their parents have been divorced for 12 years and I came in their father’s life two years ago their mother has a new relationship in her life and they are ok with that but they just are so rude and hateful to me for no reason at all. They are all grown and have families of their own I have not done anything to them but show them love.
- December 1, 2011Please pray for God to send me a mate. I am 49 years old and have been alone almost all of my adult life. I have 2 sons but no spouse and am so very very lonely.