Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 1, 2011I ask for healing for my brother William's wounds on his legs from a cancer op as well as severely swollen legs and his situation at home to be improved as he is on his own and does not have assistance. Thank you so much. God bless. Jan.
- December 1, 2011Please pray for the daughter of a friend. Her name is Claudia and she is 39 years old. Since the beginning of summer, Claudia, has been ill. The doctors are unable to diagnose what is causing her illness. Since she has been ill, she has been unable to work. There are a couple of tests that she needs to have done; but, because she has no insurance she cannot afford them. She had to move home with her parents, and between her parents and herself have paid for the hospitalization, tests, doctors, etc. Also, someone has had to be at home with her. Please pray that God will place His healing hand on Claudia. Also, please pray that the doctors find out what has caused her illness, as it may happen to someone else. Thank you for your prayers and may God Bless you and yours.
- December 1, 2011Im requesting prayer today for myself and my 9 year old son. We are in a very bad situation. I am unable to find a good job in my career field, we are homeless and living in a hotel. I need Gods help to keep us sheltered. Please pray we are not thrown in the street. Please pray for that God provide the finances we need to meet our daily needs. Please pray that God bless me with a job that will allow me to support us and have health insurance. I also am involved with a man who is not very kind or good to me. I feel trapped in the relationship due to my circumstances, and I feel that he takes advantage of me, uses me, and treats me badly because of the situation. Please pray for Gods perfect peace, freedom from worry and anxiety, and just to be safe and content while we walk through this time of hardship. Thank you and God Bless you.
- December 1, 2011My family is in the midst of possibly being sued. We had sent letters in good faith and now that person is coming back and threatening to sue us. Please pray that this litigation goes away as we wish no ill will to this man and don't like to make trouble. Jesus has always provided for us and we are sure He will protect us again but we would like some prayers in the meantime. Thank you all!
- December 1, 2011Currently unemployed as an RN for following Code of Ethics vs. facility policy. Need new job; I have not been collecting unemployment as of yet (8 weeks) and don't wish to, so pray God finds me a job within His will for my life.
- December 1, 2011My granddaughter, Caleigh is 10 yrs old. She has a heart condition and at the present, she has a real bad kidney infection. The first round of antibiotics is not working. She returned back to the doctor today. The medicication was changed. Her kidneys are not working like they should. The infection is starting to spread to other parts of her body. If the infection gets to her heart, she may die. Please pray for Caleigh. She's always been a real trooper. If Caleigh does not start improving by Saturday, they plan to put her in the hospital. She is a real sick little girl right now. Please pray that God will bless her and touch and heal her little body. Thank you so much and God Bless you. Peggy - , NC
- December 1, 2011Please pray for my son. His name is Malachi. He is awating to hear back from jurors regarding his case. Please pray for mercy, grace and favor to be upon Malachi and that he be vindicated and set free! This has been very trying on me and my family. We pray that it come to an end and God receive the glory for bringing Malachi home! Thank you
- December 1, 2011I pray that these people in my life Kaye- and Chester -, we will have a peaceful relationship. May forgiveness reign in our life. Second, I pray that the person who destroyed my relationship with Kaye will be brought into the light. Second, I pray for courage, strenght and wisdom to do my work as supervisor.
- December 1, 2011My prayer is for my daughter and grandson get jobs. They live with my husband and me and we are in our 80s. We worry about what will happen to them if/when we die as they are dependant on us. I know our dear Lord hears and answers all requests even when the answer is not now but my faith in Him and miracles keeps me praying and asking friends to join me. Thank you and may the peace of our blessed Lord be with you always. J P.
- December 1, 2011Please pray for a young man (early 20's) who was badly burned in an outside brush fire that was ignited using gasoline. He is burned over the upper half of his body. Needs peace, a miracle of healing and to make sure he's right wih God. He is in very serious condition. But God....