Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- November 30, 2011Please pray for my neice who is dying of cancer she is only 13 Thank you
- November 30, 2011please pray for my mom she was diagnosed with cancer and has to have surgery please pray that they will get it all she is in alot of pain and i am so worried about her .her name is eleanor and please pray for my friend kim her mom was rushed to the hospital and almost bled to death she is in a coma please pray for a miracle for her .and pray for my boyfriend jim that he will start to like his new job he is so unhappy and pray they will get him a work truck he needs one and they need one for the company .we are using our only family carfor there company please pray we need alot of prayers thankyou so much for being here for me my name is robin.
- November 30, 2011Please pray for my 16 year old daughter. She is having blood work done tomorrow due to passing out when she stands up quickly. Hopefully it's just low blood pressure. We do worry about her eating habits, which consist on lots of junk.
- November 30, 2011I so wonder what GOD has in HIS plan for me. The world seems like such a lonely place. I am so tired of feeling alone. (God knows.)
- November 30, 2011Please pray for Paul. He is going to have heart surgery in Montana on Tuesday.
- November 30, 2011Please pray that I can find a nice, easy part time job. I had such a job but I became disabled and had to quit it. I need to work but I need something very easy because I am in pain most of the time.
- November 30, 2011I have a friend who tried to commit suicide. She sent me a message saying she is so depressed and wishes she was successful. Please pray for my friend that she can see her way out of the darkness she is in. Thank you, Maddy
- November 30, 2011I have been taking care of my dad for the last six years who has alzhiemers; his health is failing and I am at peace but a bit afraid of all the unknown, please pray that GOD's perfect will happen.
- November 30, 2011My uncle Mike has Scleraderma and recently had 4 fingers removed. he is frail and had a hard time getting around. he fell down the steps in his house yesterday and he is now in ICU with several injuries and internal bleeding in his head. he truly is one of my favorite people, and is my godfather. He has always been there for me and I hate to see him this way. Please say a prayer for a speedy recovery. thank you.
- November 30, 2011Please pray for my family and friends who need Jesus in their lives will seek Him soon. Pray for all those who have no one else to pray for them and for the children who need someone in their lives who will love and care about them. Thank you in Jesus name Amen Margo