Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 1, 2011Please pray for my friend's mom. She does not believe in Christ and has rejected the gospel despite it being shared with her. She has terminal cancer. Please pray that the eyes of her heart would be open and that she would receive Christ and believe in Him as Savior before she passes into eternity. Thank you.
- December 1, 2011Please pray for salvation for my husband, Paul and sons. Please pray they will live their lives for Christ. In Jesus Name, Amen
- December 1, 2011My name is Lisa and my prayer is for my 15-year-old son Michael. He is failing every class in 9th grade except for gym/health. He has always been able to get by doing only the minimal amount of work, but not this year, and this year begins his most important journey of his school career. From the 3rd grade on, every teacher has said to me at conferences, "He's very smart and capable, but he's just not doing the work." From 4th grade through 6th, the teachers never assigned homework (claimed that they didn't believe in it.) He never really developed proper study skills and when he came in the door after school he was free to do what he wanted with his time. So now that school work is making demands on his home time, he feels resentful and does whatever he can to avoid and escape it. I have tried everything short of tying him to a dining room chair to do his work, but all I get is attitude and arguing. I have offered to help him in any way I can, but he refuses. He is quite stubborn in general, not just with homework, and I have no back-up at night because my husband/his dad works second shift. I am at my wits end and am terrified that my son will fail and/or drop out of high school. His dad dropped out, too, but went on to get a good paying job and takes good care of us so that I can be a stay-at-home mom. I don't know if our son is convinced that if his dad can do it then so can he, or if he is just too discouraged to really try. I believe that he wants to do well in school, but I also think that he wants it to be easy. Pease pray that my son is able to realize the fruits of good hard studying and effort. Thank-you. God Bless.
- December 1, 2011I need to pay off my home loan by Christmas 2011,
- December 1, 2011My marriage is falling apart because of the abject poverty we are living in, along with other things. Please God, help us to get along and work together instead of abusing each other with words and actions
- December 1, 2011After 7 long years of infertility miscarriages and a tubal pregnancy, we are blessed to say we are pregnant again, and scared to death. We ask only for prayers as we know this is in God's hands! I pray that this will be our mirical baby that our wait will be over and we will get to hold our bundle of joy in 8 months!!
- December 1, 2011Pray, please that one of the 7 resumes I'm sending out, unsolicited, for jobs in my field, holds the answer to the job God has prepared for me. I pray that it is one of the 3 faith-based programs that finds a need for my abilities immediately. Please pray, because this is not only affecting our quality of life, but also our marriage. God knows what I need, and where I can best serve him, and where I can work around my disability. Please pray that he open that door this coming week.
- December 1, 2011Please pray for my son James who is planning on leaving his family to be single again. Pray for his 3 young children to have peace through this all. Please pray the Lord changes his heart so his wife to be and children can be happy again.
- December 1, 2011please pray that Billie leave my daughter alone.she is not a good influence on her . please let my daughter realize this once and for all . billie is a master at manipulating people .please open my daughters eyes now jesus. amen
- December 1, 2011My son is in a high pressure job and feels he cannot handle the stress. God has always been his support - please pray for him to be able to handle what is happening and may his supervisors understand what he is going through. Pray for strength and courage for him each day - God needs to take control of this situation. He almost feels he has been put into an "evil" situation - all things work for good for those that love the Lord and he does! Please pray he gets renewed strength, says and does the right things that are necessary and that his supervisors recognize it. Thank you so very much...