Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 2, 2011I am begging the Lord to please give me a place to live by the 16th of December and also for him to deliver me from my present homelessness and financial problems. I also need the lord to provide me with a good husband that will love and care for me...............Am tired of pain and living in this situation.
- December 2, 2011Please pray for God to change the situation with my brothers & sisters & their spouses about how they treat and say mean things to and about me and my son. They all have spouses and grandchildren and I have been single and struggling for years, yet they judge and talk mean to me. I choose to forgive them, but it is very hurtful and I feel very much disrespect and lack of love from them. They are Christians and should be more understanding and supportive, but they are not and it hurts and grieves me all the more with my struggles in life. Thank you for praying.
- December 2, 2011Im pratibha from India, K-. My brother name is R-who is facing llot of Financial problem. Kindly pray for him his financial get solved in Jesus Christ Name Thanking You P-
- December 2, 2011Please pray for Jim C. who is grieving the loss of his wife Pam, who died of lung cancer not quite two weeks ago. Please pray that he will find comfort and purpose and strength, not falling prey to alcohol.
- December 2, 2011I have been praying for a job and fianancial help and now I need to know god's will for me I do crafts and I made an applique quilt for my great grandson well I was asked to make 5 of them for my niece 4 twin size 1 baby blanket she has said she would pay me for them I enjoy sewing but the material and the patterns will cost me alot but I looked at some of the craft shops and sewing shops online and they sell for alot I do the quilts by hand applique please pray that I know what to do I will only have 54.00 left after I pay all the bills and I would also like to ask for prayer for a good friend of mine she is getting old and she has heart disease she can barely get around now please pray for her she is such a good christian she is the one who brought me to the lord and I was saved her and bill her husband are both born again christians please pray for clarice and bill
- December 2, 2011Pray for my family an for our faith to grow in jesus name
- December 2, 2011Pleae pray for my son. For forgiveness and understnading from the court system. This young man has never been in trouble but has been battling depressiona and was in an accident. Please pray. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- December 2, 2011LORD ON THIS DAY I GIVE YOU PRAISE! LORD HELP ME TO LOOK TO TOMORROW WITH HOPE. FOR YOU HAVE MET ALL MY NEEDS ON THIS DAY AND EVERY DAY. HELP ME TO REMEMBER THIS BATTLE IS NOT MINE IT'S THE LORDS. YOU ARE THE POSSIBLE WHEN IT LOOKS IMPOSSIBLE. YOU ARE WHAT I HOLD ON TOO, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. LORD YOU MY JOY, MY PEACE IN THE MIDST OF CONFUSION.I ASK THAT YOU PRAY AND AGREE WITH ME THAT GOD WILL EXPEDIT AND APPROVE MY SHORT TERM DISABILITY FROM MY JOB. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL TOUCH THE HEARTS OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE INVOLVED AND WORKING WITH MY CLAIM. I PRAY FOR FAVOR IN MY CLAIM. I THANK GOD FOR MORE THAN ENOUGH.I TRUST AND BLEIVE THAT IT IS DONE IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. I HAVE THE VICTORY AMEN.
- December 2, 2011Lord, I thank You for being a God so perfect and loving. For protecting us. For guiding us. For amazing blessings. Lord, I know you produced me an ugly young man in this world (secularly). And this world would never bring someone as beautiful as my friend of many years who I like to end up with someone as ugly as me. No pity, just truth. She wouldn't be willing with my build, height, etc. But, God, help me find contentment in Your will. It hurts at times. I know You are good. May I cling to that. And by Your mercy, would You send me a wonderful companion - a wife - where together we would grow closer. If by Your miracles, You would pair me with my friend, then what a miracle. Regardless, may I find contentment in Your perfect will. In Jesus Christ's Name, Amen.
- December 2, 2011Dear Lord,thank You for being in my life,for never leaving me.I love You and want You in every area of my life.Thank You for giving me Gerrys love.I pray he loves,misses,thinks of only me.I give You all my love and praise,You are my God,the one i need.And if we know that He hears us-whatever we ask-then we know we have what we have asked of Him,1John5:15.In the most wonderful name Jesus.Amen