Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 2, 2011I have court coming up soon and my ex is trying to take my children away from me so that he doesn't have to pay child support. Please pray that the Lord's will be done and that I find the stregth to endure what may lie ahead. I also need prayers that I may stop over indulging in food and indulge more in the Lord. I am using food as my crutch and as an idol that I don't want to use anymore. Please help me, in the name if the Lord, Amen.
- December 2, 2011Please pray for my son Greg who is suffering with mental illness, we have been blessed to have the best care for him at our doorsteps, yet we he still needs housing. He is a smart, sweet , wonderful kid who is open to help. Please pray he continues on this path and finds the proper housing. God bless.
- December 2, 2011i want to assist me to pray for a breakthroough in my fertiliser bussines. i want God to do wonders on it in Jesus name
- December 2, 2011Please pray for Ida and her family. May God grant them peace, good health, safety and joy in their lives. Thank you for your prayers for Ida and her family, God Bless.
- December 2, 2011Please pray for our two kittens Bobby and Tommy who we adopted this week from a shelter. They have a respiratory illness. They are congested and sneezing and coughing. Please pray for their complete healing and restoration of health. They are so precious to us and we want to give them a new beginning. We have a 5 year old cat Dassi. Please pray she maintains good health. The kittens are in a separate room until they have overcome their illness. Your prayers are appreciated. Thank you.
- December 2, 2011Please pray for travel mercies for Marjorie B. as she travels from SC to NJ by train on December 21-22 returning to SC by train on January 6-7th. May she and her fellow passengers have a safe trip, be protected during their travels and return home to their families safely. Thanks so much for your prayers, God Bless. Please pray for everyone traveling during the holiday season. May God protect and guide them during their travels and may they reach their destinations safely. Please pray for Jim, Stuart and Katy traveling for business then pleasure from Dec 14-19. May they reach their destinations safely and have a joyous holday with their families. Thanks for your prayers, God Bless.
- December 2, 2011please pray for my daughter-in-law,Betty, that has cancer and also for my sister,Marcie who cancer. we also have a friend,Fred that has cancer. please let God heal of them and do let them be cancer free and also pain free.thank you.
- December 2, 2011Please pray for Nathan and Elisa B. a young married couple with a young daughter. Both have been diagnosed with cancer. Nathan's cancer is stage 3, Elisa's has spread throughout her body. Please pray for Courtney C. a young married mother of 2 children who has a reoccurrence of ovarian cancer. Please pray for Msgr. Bill H. who is being treated for stage 4 esophagus cancer. Please pray for Scott R. who had a stem cell transplant after a reoccurrence of lymphoma. Please pray for Artie E. being treated for cancer. Pleaser pray for Philomena C. being treated for cancer. Please pray for Ruth B. being treated for cancer. Please pray for Gary H. who had surgery for a lung cancer. May he heal quickly and now be cancer free. Please continue to pray for Joann J. She is recovering at home from kidney disease and is waiting for a kidney transplant. May all experience God's healing miracle. Please pray for God to give them and their families strength during this time.
- December 2, 2011Please pray for financial blessings for Reenie and Scott. May Reenie be guided to a full time permanent job very soon. Please pray for Dorothy B and her financial struggles. She is retired, 72 years old and has taken a part time job to make ends meet. Please pray for Lou and Celeste D. May they be able to save their home from foreclosure with a financial blessing. Please pray for Stuart and Katy trying to extract themselves from debt accumulated after unemployment. May they be able to get back on their feet and to help others. Thank you for your prayers, God Bless
- December 2, 2011Please pray for Aidan C. He is 7 years old and has been diagnosed with Tourettes Syndrome and is having difficulty in school. Please pray for him to get the help he needs and to be able to live a normal, happy life. Thank you.