Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 1, 2011I ask for pray concerning my Ministry. I have just finished a Ministry in training program at my church, and have been recommended to preach my initial Sermon. My Faciliator calls me a teacher of the Word, but he see's the preacher in me. My only desire is to please God, and do his will. I want to be able to preach the Word in such a way that souls will be saved. That is what it's all about, bringing people to Jesus. When I get up to preach my sermon, I am nervous. I have ask God to give me the boldnest I need in Jesus Christ to this. Please hold me up in prayer, as I go about our Father's business. Blessings; Sean
- December 1, 2011my name is Barbara and I am under a lot of stress, my house is about to be foreclosed after the death of my husband 4 years ago, I have not been able to make all paymnets. I have been so lonely . I am asking for prayer that my finacial needs will be meet and that I will meet someone to be with and do things with, so I will not be so lonely.
- December 1, 2011im going to have to leave my job end of the yr cause i cant do it, im doing sit down work now cause of two hip surgeries and they dont want to do that forever and i cant walk 8 hr days yet. so pray when i leave that god helps me out, i might be getting medicaid and disability, pray i can get all that to make things easier so i can heal, also that the thrush im trying to get rid of goes away soon and so does the acid reflux and that god helps me decide the right place to go to when my contract is over
- December 1, 2011Please help me to pray for direction with my life, I need a job that will not hurt me due to two jobs that I got hurt from and neither place help me.. the sad thing my last place of work was a church.. I want to find a job in photography. I also need prayer for paying a tax bill. I will trust in God to help me with these problems. I have one more request, I would like to have friend to come back in my life, I been praying that she will come to know Jesus as her savior. thanks foroyur prayers
- December 1, 2011please pray for my grandson Isaac, that he is normal and will learn to calm down. thank you...
- December 1, 2011please pray for my son,Danny, healing delieverance Isaiah 53:5, Ps. 91
- December 1, 2011Posted Today, 07:49 PM hi my name is rilsa i am currently in usa , i feel so lonnely n my friends all have their hubbies now . i am 25 years old n i lik eto have my own family sme 1 who can understand me n support me in my ups n downs, i got to pass here medical lisencing exam usmle 1 2 and 3. i stay in basement of my aunts house i my dad mom bro and sister share living room bedroom and bathroom we adjusting here a lot, i dunno if i can pass usmle , i take medicine for depression and it makes me feel so drowsy and i dont thinl i will make for usmle exam when i am staying in basement , if i make usmle 1 i am looking forward to marry n settle my career in newyork , i want sme nice guy to propose me and let him know wat all problems i face and let him be my best friend and loving husband. please i am looking for a life partner brothrs and sisters please pray for me.
- December 1, 2011Please pray that my check will be deposited tomorrow. I have no money for food or gas. Thank you.
- December 1, 2011Prayers for Barbara who is receiving chemotherapy for lymphoma cancer. Prayers for Sue who has liver cancer and is in hospice care. by their friend, Audrey
- December 1, 2011Lord, guide my son and his wife that they may see each others needs and be peaceful in their interactions with each other. Help me to know what I must do and not do. Guide me with your love that I may also love as you love me, unconditionally. I pray that any evil that surrounds me, my family, my son, his wife, her family vacate us in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. help me to feel in my heart your presence in my life and for my son and his wife.