Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 2, 2011Please pray for Marjie B. as she struggles with fears and uncertainty as to her life choices. May she be blessed with guidance and the answers from God. May she put her trust in the Lord and be guided to help and at peace with her situation. Thank you for your prayers, God Bless. Please pray for God's guidance and protection over Marjie B. She is living 700 miles away from home for school/work. She is overwhelmed with the adjustments and work/school stresses. May she find her rhythm and be more relaxed and peaceful. May she happy, healthy, safe and strong and may God watch over her and guide her always. Thank for your prayers, God Bless.
- December 2, 2011Lord Jesus, I feel that my faith is faltering. I can't seem to find words of encouragement for all of my family and friends who desperately need prayers. There are so many concerns that I can't fix, but You can, Lord. I pray that my faith be restored and that Amy, Dale, Lori, John, Lois and Merritt, Caroline and her mom and dad find strength and comfort in You. I pray today and always in your holy name, Jesus
- December 2, 2011Overall finances. Also brakes are out on car,need fixing. Also waterpump. Oppotunities to witness. Help with Pastoral study and Family time. Thank you. His servant, Rich
- December 2, 2011Almighty God and Father, I thank You for all the blessings in my life and pray for my family, friends, and the sick namely Aunt Anna, Aunt Theresa, Aggie, Beth, Cousin Bill, Ed G., Kimmie from M-, and Patrick B. Amen
- December 2, 2011Lord, I pray that you will help my daughter Christina - be prepared for her Oncology exam this morning at 8:00 am. Lord,I pray that my daughter Christina - will be able to answer all of the questions correctly on: the cancer problem, carcinogenesis, biological basis for chemotherapy, cell biology of cancer, cancer chemotherapy in perspective, pharmacogenomics, tumor nomenclature, cancer screening and prevention, chemistry of major anticancer drug classes, pharmacology of cancer medications and nausea and vomiting. Thank you for helping my daughter Christina - be prepared for her BSPC 5 Exam 2 today. Thank you for helping my daughter Christina - to answer all of the questions correctly on her BSPC 5 Exam 2 today. Thank you for helping my daughter Christina - to improve her BSPC5 grade.
- December 2, 2011I ask for prayer for God to continue to guide me through my financial crisis and to be able to pay my bills and keep my home. I pray to mend relationships with friends, keep my marriage/family together, and to find a permanent job. I praise God for filling my heart with the Holy Spirit. Thank you
- December 2, 2011Please pray daily that our daughter Jenny and her husband Jason conceive a baby in the near future. They have been trying without success and are desperate to have a baby. They would make wonderful parents. They underwent intrauterine injection on Sunday morning 11/27/11 with - Fertility in Maryland. Please pray that this works for them and that they are able to conceive. They find out on 12/12/11 if this procedure worked. Please pray for them. Thank you. Patty and Andy
- December 2, 2011Please help me to be kind and friendly. help me with both jobs to do good work. help me to think clearly and think before speaking. heal my body, please let the physical therapy work. guide the workers as they repair the porch roof today, let them do a good job and do it correctly so I don't have future problems. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- December 2, 2011please keep Austin and Rachel safe. draw us closer together and closer to You Lord.
- December 2, 2011I need a job fast, I've been hiding it from my family, I have a car note that needs to be paid, I'm scared, I've traded preassure at work for preassure at home because I was being harassed at work. Family getting suspicious. Lord, please help me, you're all I've got.