Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 2, 2011Pray for all prayer volunteers and their family for Gods guidance and protection
- December 2, 2011Dear Lord. once again I ask that you forgive me and help me to work on the fact that I am a liar and a thief. Lord I have put my family into such a finicial hardship and now my kids will be the ones at Christmas time to suffer. Please help me to figure it out and make it better. Lord please be with Dede and her family this is going to be so very hard for them to see their mom go, but when she gets to feaven and gets her healthy body watchout! I hope she and my mom and Joe can sit in rocking chairs and laugh and drink lemonade and let them know that she is fine, In Jesus Precious name AMEN
- December 2, 2011Please pray for the return of good health for 20 yr. old grandaughter suffering from serious liver side effects from gallbladder removal 2 yrs. ago. Also please pray for the return of good health for 40 yr. old son in law suffering from kidneys stones for 11 years.
- December 2, 2011for our son that he will come to know the lord. That he & his fiancee be removed from alcohol.
- December 2, 2011Pray for my daughter and son inlaw for their salvation, Pray for thier unborn child, and safe pregnancy as she is in her last trimester. Safe delivery and a healthy baby. Pray for my sponsored child Guerlanda - in H- and her family for Gods guidance and protection.
- December 2, 2011lord we pray for jackie may her breast mri be benign amen lord i pray for healings of mind,body,soul and everything else inbetween amen
- December 2, 2011Dear Lord, I praise you and thank you for all of your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. You are generous and kind and I love you. I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus asking your forgiveness and help repenting. Deliver me from temptation and judgment and cleanse me of sinful thougts and memories. Lord, your word says to ask and we shall receive and seek and we shall find, so I pray in the name of Jesus asking that my family grow closer to you, that my marriage flourish and become more intimate, that we are able to repay our debts, that my wife find a family-friendly job that pays more, that my wife and daughter are blessed and honored today, for the healing of cancer over Josh and his list and Kimberly, the healing of MS over Angela, and the healing of surgery over Leti, and protection over my home. Lord, I pray for Lauren and David that you might guide them and be with them during this difficult time. Please share your favor, abundance, health, healing, and blessings over all who are in my life and over all who come to you. Thank you for Jesus Christ and salvation and may all praise and glory be lifted to you. Thank you.
- December 2, 2011Please give my son clarity and wisdom in his decision making. Please give him the inner strength and courage he needs to rectify his living situation and to make amends with those he has hurt.
- December 2, 2011Pray for all those who are stressed and frustrated in the world today because of a bad economy.
- December 2, 2011Please Pray for our neighbor Tom. He is old and alone, neighbors and friends try to look out for him because he falls frequently. He fell and we think his hip was fractured. Please pray for him to be well soon. Thank you. Jean