Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 1, 2011my marriage is going threw a ruff spot at this moment need all the prayers I can get. i have turned my troubles over to the lord but every little prayer can help.
- December 1, 2011PLEASE, PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER ANA KAROLINE (14yo) FOR HER STUDIES RESTORATION. THANK YOU
- December 1, 2011Please pray that I get a better job and for financial blessing. My hours have been cut at work, and I found out today that my boss is resigning.--Toni
- December 1, 2011Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit, May the windows of heaven open. please provide the needs for me. god bless.
- December 1, 2011My Heavenly Father, I praise Your Holy Name and give you thanks for the many blessings you have already bestow on me and my husband and children and grandchildren. Please help my husband to be prometed today and heal his cough and fill him with energy. Thanks you Lord, please be with me today and help me to remember all the blessings You already hae bestow on me and my family. In Jesus Name Amen
- December 1, 2011After what we thought was a remodification on our family home, we have recently learned that we will be in court on Tuesday December 6 to proceed with a foreclosure. Please pray that God will grant us a miracle and allow us to keep our family home.
- December 1, 2011My sister, Dianna is 62 years old and in a nursing home. She can't speak from a recent stroke and had her right leg amputed 4 years ago the end of Decvember. She is also on a feeding tube. Please pray that the Lord will heal her speech and she will be able to be removed from the feeding tube. God brought her back to us when she had the amputation. We were told she might not make it through the night. I called our prayer circle and know for sure that God still answers prayer!
- December 1, 2011I would prayer for my hope, dream and desire to move back to southern California over Memorial Day weekend. I moved to Texas 1 1/2 ago with my then fiance, now wife to support her with her kids. They are now off to college and I would like to move back in an easy and effortless way. To our right and perfect home, jobs and all the money that is needed. Thank you! Dean
- December 1, 2011pray that God restore the love that satan has defiled in my marriage 10 fold..that we can have the peace that passes understanding and that my husband will seek God's guidance in all of this..pray that God bless our marriage (Allen and Anita)
- December 1, 2011Please pray for my bosses Grandma who is dying of cancer. She cannot keep food or liquids down anymore. Please ask our Heavenly Father to come and take her to Heaven where she may rest in his loving care and protection. Heavenly Father, in Jesus holy name I pray. Amen and Amen