Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- November 17, 2011My prayer is that God will support me and my family finanically, emotionally physically and spiritually with abundance.
- November 17, 2011Please pray for my daughter, Debbie -, a juvenile diabetic for 32 years, she is losing her vision. She has had multiple surgeries for retinopathy, and now her corneas have diabetic ulcers on them. She is under the care of many specialists who are trying to save her vision. Please pray that she will have restored sight in order to raise her 13 year old son. Thankyou, Anne-
- November 17, 2011Pray that my daughter and her boyfriend continue working things out.Restore love honesty and truth to them. Maturity and forgiveness. Also please they are both too stubborn. Pray to let go of strongholds .
- November 17, 2011The Gan family of GDG,MGCG,FPDCG & JFACG needs financial bonus coming from You,FatherGod...You know our family's heart desire... Let there be a blessful outpouring of finances for all those in need We ask & pray in Jesus name... Amen... Dear God, Help me to straighten out my financial problems. I place this need before You knowing that You will guide me to a good solution. Please grant me the patience and tolerance necessary to calm my spirit and help me to remember that You have everything under Your control and I have nothing to fear or worry. I ask this in the Most Holy Mighty Name of Jesus... Amen...
- November 17, 2011My godchild/niece, Ariana, has been praying to get pregnant for over a year now. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks so much
- November 17, 2011For more than a year and a half now I have had this problem of getting tired and worn-out very easily. I have been to doctor after doctor searching for the answer and for help this whole time. Please pray that I find an answer and some help soon. Not being able to live my life as I normally have is so frustrating. Thank you so much! My name is Erica -.
- November 17, 2011Please pray for my friend Sue Cutaiar to find a job soon. She is so discouraged and depressed and worried about losing her house. She is a really good person and would do anything to help someone in need, but this time she is the person needing help. Thank you for your time and prayers.
- November 17, 2011Dear prayer partners, Please pray for me, I have for a long time wanted to meet my husband whom God has prepared for me, a God fearing, loving man. I know nothing is impossible to God, Iam well advanced in age, am 52 years old. I have a grown up son in university in Africa. I feel very lonely especially since my son studies in another country. I always long for the holidays when he will be home. But I know he can not feel the void. I need your prayers. Bellah in Kenya.
- November 17, 2011GOD,PLEASE ,YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I CAN TURN TO AND TRUST.PLEASE HELP AND my daughter through the tough times coming.plese let us b ok and remain together along with my son and grandbabies please lay it on there hearts to know how much i really do love themlord you know what we need. i do really need a car please let jon realize what we need how hard we are trying and appreciate it to where he wants to make it easier. please lord dont bring all the pain and greaf to my daughter as i went through.please watch over everyone of us.in jesus name. amen
- November 17, 2011My 3 sons all need prayer in different ways. Michael needs you to open is heart to you for help in his family David needs physical healing and Conley needs to draw closer to you.Thank you.