Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- November 17, 2011Please pray for me today that I will feel peace and happy about my new job that I start on Monday. I am thankful I found a job but just nervous since I have been out of work for awhile. Pray I have a good day Monday and catch on fast and it will be a good job and easy for me and that I will like all the people there and they will like me and I will feel confident and comfortable. It is a temp to hire job so pray that if it is God's will that I get hired and if not I will find another job closer to home if his will. Pray thanks to God for letting me find something. THANKS DENISE
- November 17, 2011God, I am going a little crazy. I feel so bad when thoughts come in to my mind. I ask for great grace and peace for my wife and I. Help us to figure this out. I ask for Your wisdom. Thank You for allowing us to be in this place. I pray we grow stronger through it. I pray heal me of this OCD thing. I ask for rest for my wife and I. It is effecting my work. I love my wife so much Father. Thank You Father. I love You.
- November 17, 2011I know God has a plan for us...My husband is looking for gainful employment. He has been without work since June. We are blessed in so many other ways. We have each other, our family, a home, a car, our church. I pray and know that our prayers will be answered. I would love for my husband to find employment that allows him to feel worthy, financially secure and still allow time to serve his God. The power of prayer is truly amazing.
- November 17, 2011Please pray that God will bless us with fertility and conception of a healthy child. Sandra
- November 17, 2011Please pray for Shaun, He needs motivation,strength and help finding his way in this world. He has had a drug issue and now DUI. He needs a job and purpose in life. Give him the courage and strength he needs and know that God and his family love him so much. Pray also for his parents that they can help him with his issues. In Jesus name, Thank-you D
- November 17, 2011My name is Emily, and my husband and I would so much love to be blessed with a baby. We have been trying for over a year and are thankful for all of the blessings we have received so far. We know that God can do all things and we are confident that he will hear our prayer. Please pray for a baby for us! Thank you.
- November 17, 2011Pray for my marriage to be healed and for my husband to come home. Pray for my family to have strength during this time of trial, tribulation and separation. Pray for my husband to be saved. I know that God can restore my marriage and my family and that he can save my husband.
- November 17, 2011My husband has been applying for a new job for quite some time. He has been turned down in every job. Please pray that he will receive a better job and be able to get out of the custodian job he now has. thanks
- November 17, 2011my name is wilguens, i need a financial blessing, i dont have a job, i need money. i need to have my kids with me, god can do what he want my ex wife. am tired of being alone, i need a wife in my life.
- November 17, 2011Just read your article about the woman who requested prayer to conceive and wanted you to pray for another woman that a small group of women I lead in a bible study in our neighborhood have been praying for. Her name is Eileen, husband Jason. Also please pray for my husband Bob who is not a believer, has Parkinson's and now needs a prostrate biopsy end of this month. I pray God will be merciful to him again and that no cancer will be found and many, many people have prayed for him through the years for Salvation. He will be 78 in January--a long time to go without the Lord and knowing the joy and peace he could have! Thanks for joining us as we lift these requsts to God. Sure cannot have too many prayers!!!! Thanks, Nancy