Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- November 17, 2011Dear OurPrayer folks, I have been unemployed for almost two years at this time. During this time away from work I have prayed that God direct me to cure a disfunctional heart valve and he lead me to doctors who would perform an experimental surgery. I am now much improved. In the past 6 months I have been praying for employment. I would like your help to find employment where I can bring the message of the "good news" to others I encounter. Bless you all, Dennis -
- November 17, 2011I have worked less than four weeks in three years. I have an interview for Monday evening. I am asking for prayer that the interview goes well, and I will get an offer. Thanks Errol
- November 17, 2011We ask for prayers for our daughter, Melissa, that she let go of drugs and open her heart to God. She has shut her family out and we love her very much. She has 2 daughters to care for. Please pray for her.
- November 17, 2011Please heal the rift between my youngest son and I. It's almost a year since we spoke and he is so angry with me and I don't know why. I want my baby (he's an adult but always my baby) home for Christmas and to work out our problems and establish the loving relationship we had before. Please please please Dear God let it happen. I'm so heartbroken.
- November 17, 2011this is for my son and family who are facing foreclosure eviction andfinancial difficulties because of lack of work and then so many unexpected expenses that have put them in this desperate situation,,,,please pray that they are able to resolve these situations,,,on 11/30/2011 their home will be auctioned and they currently have no answers in sight,,,thank you very much for your help in praying for this family,,,Judy
- November 17, 2011Please pray for my daughter's recovery from a C-section this morning and both her's and her baby's health and for peace in her home.
- November 17, 2011we are preparing to move to Uganda Africa. The babies home that our two ugandan-born adopted children are from, is building a new orphanage. We are going to build! Pray for our transition, sale of our house, and the financial support we need to live in Uganda:$2000 a month. thank you, mary
- November 17, 2011I have lost my job of 20 years of employment at the same place. Although I have been out searching,nothing has produced a new job.I will soon be running out of umemployment benefits and don't have any idea of what will be next. Please pray for me to find a new job very soon! Thank you! Sincerely, Irene -
- November 17, 2011Please pray that our vacant commercial rental property will fill up with tenants. We need this money to be able to pay our bills. Thank you so much for your prayers! Jan
- November 17, 2011Prayer for employment