Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- November 17, 2011I am asking for prayer in several different areas. First, my 85 yr old mom recently had surgery for Stage 4 colon cancer and as of now has not been able to have any treatment for it because she only weighs 93 lbs and is so frail. We have an appt later today with the oncologist again and I would ask for prayer that we can get some sort of definite answers to what is in the future for her. I know she is in God's hands but there are so many unanswered questions and I feel so lost. The second, is for my husband and I. We have lost so many family members in the last 3 yrs and we do not have children. Our Thanksgiving used to be 10-15 family members & friends and now it's down to 3 of us (including my mom). I would ask for prayer that God will send us either family (that we've lost touch with) or new friends that we might have a happy/fun/caring home again at the holidays and other times. This may seem like a silly prayer request but it is something that weighs heavy on my heart right now, perhaps because of my mom's illness. Thank you SO very much for your prayers.....I know they work and are answered!! God Bless.
- November 17, 2011Please pray that God will send me a husband that will be a wonderful additon to my family. Please pray that he will be Godley a man of great strenght and courage, a well provider kind and caring. Please pray for my mental and phycale help and that I am able to focause on my furture and let my past go..... Thank you God Bless
- November 17, 2011Iam unable to work I've tried for my disability and was turned down I've sent in a repeal i'm asking prayer for it to be accepted this time.I also need prayers for my house payments to be lowered.I'm in the process of sending in the packet now please pray that they accept it and help us we are three months behind.thank you for your prayers
- November 17, 2011I really appreciate your prayer ministry. I have asked for prayer for our financial situation before and continually need prayer. We are in our late sixties - had to go back to work full time because we came across extremely hard times due to health and a business. Please pray that I have the strength to meet my daily obligations and will find some relief in the near future. Today I am totally overwhelmed! Thank you so much!
- November 17, 2011Please pray for my granddaughter, Aubrey, to heal her feet. Aubrey has had 2 surgery's for her club feet and they still are not straight. Aubrey is only a year old.
- November 17, 2011Thank you very much for your prayers. Please pray that my sister and I will find good, nice men that we adore for husbands. Thank you so much!
- November 17, 2011I need a great job to provide for my son,I am a single mom. Pray for my son's biological dad that he get to know God and that a great guy will come into me and mine son's life that will love us both. And for my dad and aunt janie and uncle elmer their health isn't well.
- November 17, 2011I pray that our family can put all the hurt behind us and become a loving family once again. I pray that those causing the problems be exposed and that healing will start and we can all get back to being a family again.
- November 17, 2011I feel like I am asking for too many prayers! But I need your prayers and I know that God will listen! Please pray for my three daughters, first for their Faith to be increased, they all need a happy heart and a peacefull mind. one needs a prayer to make a happy home where she moved with her hysband and three little children, the other needs a prayer for her new relashionship and to find happiness in it if it is ment to be!, the other oneneeds a prayer too for the happy marriage and a family of her own. I am so thankfull for all of you. Please pray for them and may God Bless all of you. CS
- November 17, 2011Yes, thank you very much! Please pray for my Mother, Katie. She had back surgery on September 12, 2011 and she is currently in rehab. She has lost control of her bladder and bowel functions. She also has a bed sore on her leg. We are facing a week to week battle with the insurance company, who balks at paying for additional therapy. Please pray that she is strengthened and able to walk again. Also please pray that she regains her lost functions. Pray for our family, too. The stress of the situation is taking it's toll on everyone. Nerves are raw and people are lashing out at each other. Thanks so much! God is good! God bless all who pray!