Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- November 17, 2011I am applying for the position of Director in a newly integrated company...I currently have that title, but with the new organization chart, they are requiring that I reapply for the position. Please pray for me that the Lord's will be done! And that I will have peace with the decision that is made. Blessings to you, Jan
- November 17, 2011Dear prayer partners I had surgery on Sept.14 on my shoulder and they did a nerve block on my right neck going down my shoulder and even though I"m having therapy I have a hugh bump on the side of my neck the pain goes all the way down to my hand, the Dr. did an MRI and he said all it was is a fatty tissue but it hurts so bad that it hurts my whole body and that hurts worst then my shoulder surgery that I had. Please pray for the pain to heal cause i am so miserable,and with the holidays coming up i don't want to be miserable around my grand kids and family. And now the Dr. is taking me off the pain pills and I'm dealing with withdrawls. Thank you so much for ur prayers, I have been praying day and night.
- November 17, 2011Please pray for healing and protection for Danielle.Also pray for God to help everyone in this world change and do his will.
- November 17, 2011Salvation and restoration of family.
- November 17, 2011Dear OurPrayer folks, I have been unemployed for almost two years at this time. During this time away from work I have prayed that God direct me to cure a disfunctional heart valve and he lead me to doctors who would perform an experimental surgery. I am now much improved. In the past 6 months I have been praying for employment. I would like your help to find employment where I can bring the message of the "good news" to others I encounter. Bless you all, Dennis -
- November 17, 2011I have worked less than four weeks in three years. I have an interview for Monday evening. I am asking for prayer that the interview goes well, and I will get an offer. Thanks Errol
- November 17, 2011We ask for prayers for our daughter, Melissa, that she let go of drugs and open her heart to God. She has shut her family out and we love her very much. She has 2 daughters to care for. Please pray for her.
- November 17, 2011Please heal the rift between my youngest son and I. It's almost a year since we spoke and he is so angry with me and I don't know why. I want my baby (he's an adult but always my baby) home for Christmas and to work out our problems and establish the loving relationship we had before. Please please please Dear God let it happen. I'm so heartbroken.
- November 17, 2011this is for my son and family who are facing foreclosure eviction andfinancial difficulties because of lack of work and then so many unexpected expenses that have put them in this desperate situation,,,,please pray that they are able to resolve these situations,,,on 11/30/2011 their home will be auctioned and they currently have no answers in sight,,,thank you very much for your help in praying for this family,,,Judy
- November 17, 2011Please pray for my daughter's recovery from a C-section this morning and both her's and her baby's health and for peace in her home.