Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2011Please pray for our son Brandon who was hurt in a motor cycle accident 2 years ago this month. He is still recovering from brain injuries. The doctors said if he lived he would only be able to lift a finger if that. Well he is doing more than that. It has been our prayer that Brandon be made whole in Jesus name. We are believers, faithful to the Lord and our church. Look like the devil wants to make us think that God has forgotten our prayers but we know better. Brandon has a family but his father and I are taking care of him. We need a miracle for our son that he is 100% in control so he can be with his family...if that is the will of the Lord. So much as happened but we are hanging in there as a family.We are saved and believe God and His word. I stand by Psalm 107:20....He sent His word (and it came to our son..no matter what the devil tries to do we are victors)....love you all Evangelist Blanche- Enterprise
- October 19, 2011Please help me to overcome the regrets I have about my past marriage. It is over but yet I continue to relive the past. I wish I had made different decisions; I wish I had not married him. It seems I cannot let go of the mistakes I made in marrying him. Help me to forget the past. (Please pray.)
- October 19, 2011THAT ME AND TROY MINDS AND HEARTS KNOW AN DO THE WILL OF GOD THAT HE RELEASED THIS FRIDAY AND THAT I COME OUT GREAT IN COURT AND THAT OUR EXES LEAVE US ALONE WITH SENDING EVIL OUR WAY!!!
- October 19, 2011Please pray for Greg, He has a very rare type of skin cancer and is very ill. He is at D.F. at this time.
- October 19, 2011I am working hard on attitude changes, trying to get out of this spiritual wilderness, learning to trust God on new levels, God has given me a good week so far, but there is the nagging fear that it will go bad again in my thoughts , so I need your prayer to learn to trust God that he will change my attitude thoughts feelings actions & reactions into my way out of spiritual wilderness into His promised land, thank you for your prayers.
- October 19, 2011Justice -. is in 1st grade and has a very bad case of a degenerating eye disease. I understand it is hereditary and he has a missing vessel. They cannot fix it, and his eye site is so bad, that the only hope for his eyes to enable him to see, is to keep his eyes in a constant state of dilation. Which of course will make everything blurrier and make him sensitive to light. Please pray for little Justice.
- October 19, 2011My name is Tekisha: I am very scared. Having Heart palpitations for no know reason. Several test done by doctors without a diagnosis. Im very stressed, financial unstable and need emotional healing. I love God, believe and Jesus and need to be strengthened. Please say a prayer for my healing. I need your help.
- October 19, 2011Daughter Kristin an addict and mentally ill is living with severe risks to her health and well-being and needing Christ's rescue and grace. She has been ill since she was 13 and is now 40. I am weakening in my faith that God will intervene and save.
- October 19, 2011I ask for prayer for Darrell..I love him and care for him very much..He did something very wrong to me. and it needs restitution..Although that has not been mentioned it is obvious he is trying to run from what he has done to me...I don't want to use a lawyer because I believe God can move on his heart with the conviction of the Holy Spirit..but my statue of limitations is running out and I may have to...I want to see restoration restitution and healing..without having to use a lawyer..I need a miracle with him..I am very broken by all that happen..and need to see God's love to me in this..I ask for prayer because i have seen miracles and believe God answers prayer..Jacqueline
- October 19, 2011My sister Brenda- was diagnosed with breast cancer last week. I ask prayer for her. She said she is ready to go if it's time, but we need her so bad to stay. Thank you