Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 18, 2011Lord, I pray that you will help my son Alex - and his relationship with his professors Heather - in PUblic Speaking and Lori - in SB 110. Lord, I pray that they will each show each other the respect they both deserve and help my son Alex Thurber to get an A in all of his classes at the Unviersity of -.Thank you for your continued prayers for my son Alex -.
- October 18, 2011I need help now, now, please now. I feel I can't go on another second. I feel numb, I hate this job and it is causing me to be depressed. The depression is affecting my family, my husband doesn't understand it so he responds with anger.
- October 18, 2011Lord, I pray for my son Alex - and his - business. Lord, I pray that my son Alex - will get rid of all of his - product that he has in stock and that he will be able to recruit students at the University of - to be distributors and advisors under him. Lord, I pray that you will help my son Alex - be a successful - Advisor. Thank you for your continued prayers for my son Alex Thurber and his - Business.
- October 18, 2011Lord I pray for the financial wisdom to pay off my debt and create no more debt. Lord I pray John R- and myself have a lifetime of peace and happiness together. Lord I pray our relationship is based in love honesty trust love respect and open communication. Lord I pray the children and myself are able to keep the house. Amen
- October 18, 2011Prayer for me to have confidence that Holy Spirit is guiding me as I write and as I act. Keep me sure and steady. Also for Clif to have his words and actions match so the the truth will be known
- October 18, 2011please pray in agreement for my husband Bob, who has suffered a stroke, and all that came with it, I pray for Bob, to be completely and totally healed and made whole in every area of his life, to walk, run, work, drive, live! to have full use and strength in right side of his body! shoulder, arm,wrist& fingers. for Bobs speech to return fully and fluietly! praise GOG for this. for all ill-effects of this stroke to dry up and die in JESUS name, for our lives to be restored,to health, financial,emotional,renewal, I speak blessings of the LORD over BOB and my family and myself.. in JESUS name amen praise GOD!!! diane
- October 18, 2011You know my needs Lord. Deliver me, save me, help me, help my family. Remove it all. I am numb.
- October 18, 2011Please pray for me. My name is Lu Ann and I am having total hip replacement on Oct. 27. Thank you very much for your prayers.
- October 18, 2011Please lift my brother Pastor Sonny - up in prayer. he has recently been diagnosed with colorectal cancer and will need strenghth as he ans his family start this journey. Ask Heavenly Father that he can continue his ministry during this time. Thnak you Lynda -
- October 18, 2011Thanks and praise to You, Mighty God. I pray for my family and friends, and those sick and suffering namely Al, Pat B., Mom, Aunt Anna, Aunt Theresa, cousin Bill, Jared, and Janet's husband going thru a biopsy today. Amen