Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2011I am asking for prayers for my best friend Lynn who is starting her third session of cancer...Pray for strength and comfort...Her doctors are positive new procedure will do the job..Blessings to all...Alice W.
- October 20, 2011FATHER I COME BEFORE YOU THIS DAY TO CONFESS MY FAULT OF BEING FOOLISH IN MANAGING MY FINANCES AS A RESULT I AM BEHIND IN MY RENT FOR THIS I AM GUILTY AND TRULY SORRY,SORRY BECAUSE I GAVE THE ENEMY AN OPENING WITH WHICH TO TORMENT AND REEK HAVOC IN MY LIFE.JESUS MY HIGH PRIEST AND INTERCESSOR I ASK THAT YOU STEP IN AND SNATCH THE ADVANTAGE THE ENEMY HAS OUT OF HIS HAND ,GRANT ME THE VICTORY THIS DAY TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER AMEN AND AMEN
- October 20, 2011Lord, please forgive my friend Jimmy for his mindless mind. Please come into his life and heal him from inside and out. Please help him to clear his name and forgive those who lied, hurt, and used him. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- October 20, 2011Pray for me and my family and all our spiritual health happiness and financial needs. Bless each of us and give us a good happy healthy safe Thursday and life. Bless Lisa and Tina and give them an awesome life and keep them happy healthy and safe and financially set my lord and let everything be great for them and bless Rebekah and Natalie and give them a good happy healthy safe life and let them have a great day on bus and great day in school and let all be great for them. Bless me my Lord over and over and over again and give me a good happy healthy great and safe life and heal me from my head to my toes and please help me to pay all my bills my Lord and stay afloat and please just pour your mighty showers of blessings upon me over and over and over again for I pray and ask you all of this in thy most precious Jesus's name I pray to you my Lord Amen and Amen my lord. Thank you for all that you have given to me my Lord and all that you are going to give and for all you have done for me my Lord and all that you are going to do my lOrd.
- October 20, 2011My husband has a job interview today, please pray with me that he gets the job, I know this has to be in God's hands.
- October 20, 2011Almost seven years ago my husband and I were transferred to another state, leaving behind everyone I've known my whole life. As hard as I have tried, this has been a difficult and unfriendly place. We have experienced much trouble,isolation and sickness. I am so lonely and depressed. I have trouble now getting through a single day. It is unbearable to think about the future here. I feel like I am cut off from God. Please pray for me.
- October 20, 2011I have a disease leavator ani syndrome which is rare and causes me to be unable to drive long distances, ride long distances, and sit for long periods of time. I now spend much time in bed, and cannot attend my Bible Study. I have prayed for healing, but my prayer has not been answered. Will you pray for me? I have an appt for a 2nd opinion on October 27th. Thank you.
- October 20, 2011LORD WE PRAY FOR GREG AND ASHLEY ,MAY THEY RECOVER SOON AS POSSIBLE. LORD PLEASE HEAL MY THYROID AND ALL ELSE WRONG WITH ME AMEN. IN JESUS NAME.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for my mom's plumbing and car problems. She's had so many bills because of both of these issues lately and I just pray that God allows the charges to be very minimal this time and that there are no more problems with her car or her plumbing. Amen.
- October 20, 2011Dear Guidepost friends, My family is in turmoil and fighting. Our Dad of 85 yrs has Alzhimers. We all wants what is best for his care but two of the siblings have taken it upon themselves to make all the decesions. We have sibling meetings, we have all the legal aspects but two are deviding this what was once a tight Knit family. We all love the Lord and ask Him for direction and He did interced with a recent decesion they had to put day away for 10 days for observance. we are now scrambling to find specialist to give us a second opinion before they make another drastic move. Our mom is of sound mind and we believe is being talked into something she does not want. It is a long story and with 8 siblings and 8 different personalities,,,this has become a bit ugly. Please pray for peace in our family and for all of us to remember that it is about Dad and not our own personal agendas. Thank you so much In His name Nancy -