Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 18, 2011Praying for the healing of my 18 year marriage that we will not divorce but more than that we will live together in harmony and happy until death due us part. My husband has said that he no longer loves me as a husband loves a wife because of some insecurity and distrust issues that I have held toward him. Please, please pray that God brings unity back in our home and that we would love each and fall in love with each other in Jesus' name. Amen!
- October 18, 2011The place where I work is a treatment facility for addicts, and is about to be shut down by the insurance companies. God knows it's had issues - but our area is in DESPARATE NEED of this place. It deserves another chance. Lots of people have been helped here, ADDICTS AND THEIR FAMILIES NEED US!!!Please pray that the enemy be bound, gagged, tied, and thrown out of America's healthcare / mental health /insurance industries. Our company meets 10/19 with the insurance company who will decide if we live or die - at 11 am central time. WE NEED A MIRACLE!! I grew up in a small town west of here that was infested with drugs. I have lost so many classmates to this disease I can't even count. Even our beautiful homecoming queen died from a meth fueled accident last year! I am in recovery, have become an A&D counselor, and am poised to help SO VERY MANY PEOPLE with this disease. It is my talent, my passion, and purpose in life. I don't want to lose this chance. Please help us.
- October 18, 2011Please pray for my dad Christopher who has been diagnose with final stage of stomach cancer...that if an operation is to be done ~ he will recover from it and he will not suffer or feel any pain and to please bless me with financial stability so that I will be able to support my fathers entire medical expenses, medications, hospital bills and their basic needs and to be able to visit my sick dad and spend more time with him with my entire family.
- October 18, 2011Yaweh Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit please help us save our home and lower our mortgage month payments,and please deal with those that satan has been using to spiritually attack me and my family and our bussiness,our cars,our jobs and our home church
- October 18, 2011I am very anxious regarding a new task assigned to me at work. I would appreciate prayers said in my behalf, that I am able to possess the confidence to learn this new job, with accuracy- in an orderly fashion. Friday morning will be my first day to train, and Tuesday I will perform this job on my own. Thank you in advance. L.S.
- October 18, 2011God, please protect us from calamities. Amen.
- October 18, 2011My name is Rosa. I need your prayers for my health. I have a bladder infection and the medication the doctor gave me has caused many side effects. Please pray that the side effects have not or will not cause me serious health and that I will be guided to the right doctor for my health problems.
- October 18, 2011I have been having some health issues that are potentially fatal. I am a young mother of two and a wife, I have little faith in modern medicine and need prayer and healing for my body and mind. Please pray for me so that I can be healthy and care for my family. Thank you!
- October 18, 2011Pray for Jackie,he was in an atv accident this evening,pray that God will bring him through it ,he has head injuries.
- October 18, 2011Praying that cancer has not spread to other parts of body. Doctor ordered a full body scan for Wednesday October 19th,2011. We are believing that God still performs miracles. Please pray for Aundra .