Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2011Pray that God will bring my family close again, so there may once again be love and caring for each other
- October 19, 2011are very small church and need a van to help pick up children in are community, will take a year to raise half the money to purchase one. Iasking for prayer someone would donate a van are money to help purchase one ,thank you
- October 19, 2011Please pray for my Mom, Connie. She is having a lot of medical rests done and the Drs found a few spots on her brain and do not know if they r cancerous or not. She had a Kidney Transplant over 5 years ago and she does not have an immune system to fight anything off. I hope whatever their findings are will be curable so she can be herself again. She is depressed and is afraid she will not be around to see her Grandson grow up-thank you.
- October 19, 2011Jesus I'm asking you to please allow Darrell and Chad to spend oct. 22 together. Please Jesus bless this request. Amen
- October 19, 2011David has a brain tumor the size of a baseball located Lft side near the speech, memory, vision & balance centers. Don't know if it is cancer until surgery 10/20/11 2pm. Pray for wife Chris & safe travel for children coming.
- October 19, 2011Please pray that God will give Jason complete safety on the highway and on the ground as he goes to SC for our corporation as an independent contractor Thank you Robert
- October 19, 2011Please Pray for Selina, my daughter in law as she goes thru a double mastectomy for breast cancer. Please pray for my grandson, Ryan, who is a quadroplegic from an auto accident that he will get movement back. He is only 22 yrs old and has had alittle feeling in his big toe. With your prayers he will get better and I pray foe his mother to give her strength and faith thru this ordeal. Thank You all so much.
- October 19, 2011for my leg that is infected and swollen
- October 19, 2011Our ultrasound today showed the same amount of fluid, and we got no answers from the specialist or the geneticist. Please continue to pray for complete healing for our baby. Thank you
- October 19, 2011At hospital today I saw a precious young lady, bandana on her head, she was skin and bones. Her parents were on each side of her holding her by her arms walking to the clinic. I felt the stress of their faces. My heart aches for them. Please pray for this beautiful girl and her parents. I don't know her name but God does.