Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2011guardian angel to watch and protect mackenzie especially when she is with her mom guardian angel please be with and guide seth and mackenzie in school with graded and test good on all tests today please be with mackenzie especially in math she make honor roll this nine weeks
- October 20, 2011Please agree with me that God will keep me safe and free from fear, as he has already been doing these last two months. My youngest child is away at college, so I am "home alone" as I am divorced from an alcoholic man. I used to be afraid of the dark and of being alone at night, but God has truly answered prayer and kept me strong. I live in a rural area where the closest neighbor is a pasture away on either side. There have been home invasions in my neighborhood this last week and I do not want to succumb to fear. (So far, so good.) I have been a Bible-believing Christian for quite some time, and I know the scripture verses regarding fear and safety, but I also know it is God who keeps me safe and God who keeps me free from fear. In advance, thank you for your prayers! Signed, Linda D.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for my grandson Alex who has Asperger's Syndrome. He is depressed and has suicidal ideation. He is a senior in high school and does not fit in. He is on medicine but it does not seem to help much. Thank You.
- October 20, 2011pray for my sons Keith and Brent that they realize they need to change in order to achieve happiness and peace.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for a job for my son Patrick.
- October 20, 2011Dear God today I am going to simply say thankyou thankyou and thankyou I am truly blessed In Jesus precious name AMEN
- October 20, 2011Dear God hear my prayer I believe you were deep inside my heart and body when I was told I had cancer. So many years of dozen of doctors and tests and they never detected it. Until than stage III and gave me no hope I just know when they told me after the surgery I had nothing to worry about it was gone never to return. I was so calm I was surprised with myself. Inside of my body I could feel nothing to worry about. Thank you for saving me and allowing me to remain on earth and do your work. I have a soft giving kind gentle spirit inside and my heart is full of love Thank you I love who you made me and I appreciate all I have. One thing is missing a partner to share this journey in life with. I have been patient and look everyday for a sign that today is the day someone will be standing on the other side of the door that is about to open. I know how to treat a person in my life with respect and love. Perhaps today is the day that this prayer of mine for a blessing and miracle in love and marriage will come to life. Thank you for hearing my prayer and bless those who pray for me H- NJ
- October 20, 2011I am asking for prayers for my daughter and grand daughter. My daughter is very ill with fibermyalgia and has become addicted to her medications. We have been through so much with her. I am so worried about my grand daughter she had found her mother on the floor vomit in her mouth. She had a seizure, how or why, we still do not know. The doctor is doing MRI to see if they can find out. I ask all of you for your prayers. May God bless you and thank you for your prayers.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for me to find a part time job so that I can continue caring for for 85 yr old mother. My name is Lynn
- October 20, 2011We need God's guidance how to prevent foreclosure on our house. We need God's plan for Bill's job, he has never worked commission sales before, or run a shop. We want to do the very best job to be Christ's representatives to customers and co workers and the boss who was not raised in the Christian faith. We are also representing a good company here in the states. If God wants Bill to work in electronics again, we need a position to come available. We just really really want the Lord's will more than what our emotions think is comfortable or human logic seems right. Thank you for praying for us.