Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 18, 2011God bless,need prayer's for a financal break through before the end of the month.Thank you god in advance.
- October 18, 2011Hi, my name is Olivia , first off, i wanna thank you for having favor on me and my family, and the many blessing to come. My prayer request is, i pray for salvation for my husband Todd , i pray for healing for my father in law Milton , i pray that the Lord open close door for Jobs for my children.I also Pray for salvation for my children/all unsaved love one. I pray for a financials blessing from the lord, and I also pray that Jesus would allow my daughter to continue receiving her monthly income, Satan is trying to steal it, and i pray and believe in Jesus that his will be done. in Jesus Mighty name, Amen
- October 18, 2011Dear God, I thank you for understanding my difficult time. I am now working through the mess but I need your help with a few things. I now need the car process completed, the house issue and this issue with this phone company. I am trying so hard to hang on and I know that you can see my pain. Please help me in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
- October 18, 2011Thank you, & Thank God for What He will do!!! I am tired of waiting. My ex-husband stole all my money through the divorce; I am Asking God to send that money back to me. My daughter, is interviewing and searching for work; She is an excellent English Teacher who needs a full time job to meet her needs, as a single mother. We Thank God right now for his Grace & Peace in our Lives. I respect the Wait from the Lord; Please Pray for my Patience... Praise God... I want to pray Peace & Grace and Healing over a former minister of my church, he had his legs amputated, The Blood of Jesus. May the Angels of God Stay with him until. God Is On the FrontLine for his children. Always, No matter What situation, or circumstance, He is in Charge..
- October 17, 2011Please pray for my son that he may be able to secure a paid intership position with a financial institution for the January semester and a suitable place to live near that employer.
- October 17, 2011Lord, My husband and I are in danger of becoming homeless. We are looking at a house tomorrow, please work in our lives so that we everything will fall into place and we can move into the house this weekend. Thank you, Amen.
- October 17, 2011Tonight, stand with us as we give thanks and praise to our Lord who has opened doors once tightly shut for me to return to full time ministry teaching and doing pastoral care after five years of searching. Thanks be unto God for those faithful who have been praying with us these past few years. May you continue to stand with us as we prepare to complete the required paperwork and prepare to begin this new work on November the 15th in the midst of the precious Holy season as we celebrate the greatest gift ever. May you continue to stand in the gap for others throughout our nation and world who are continuing to search in difficult times. Please keep me in prayer as I build relationships, work with children, youth, families, teachers, staff and the community as we seek to do God's bidding in this place and across our world. Thanks so much, may you always be faithful to pray and keep praying.
- October 17, 2011Please pray for Denise's health. Thanks
- October 17, 2011Please pray for Todd to get the job he applied for and that he finds a wonderful lady to share his life. Thanks
- October 17, 2011hello. im am in a bad situation, and need prayers and advice. I am a single father of three teens. MY 15 y/o daughter is pregnant. I know abortion is wrong, but also shes only 15. i am thinking of also sending her to another country with her mother to have the baby, and come back when she is 18 and graduated> Thank you.