Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2011Please consider praying for me to succeed in having a peace of mind and being able to concentrate with my undergraduate studies over at the University -, B-. And also kindly pray for reconcilliation inbetween me and my seperated beloved wife Benta Mary Awuor Oduor Onyach Olwa who came to depart from staying with along with my step children altogether and biological kids also after I had a physical misunderstanding with her 19 year old son Kennedy Odhiambo who is in Grade 10(FORM II @ - High School here in Kenya). Pray for all of us to reconcile. Amen!
- October 20, 2011Pray for Billy. He is lost completely as is Brittany, Aaron, Nicci, Carla, Rod, Devin Keelan, Sarah and Grover. Billy is in special need right now. He is about to be arrested as a dead beat Dad, which, he is. The unfortunate part is the effect on his oldest son. This boy desperately loves his Dad despite the years of neglect and pain. Ask God to send him a mentor, someone who will see all that is within Billy and all he can still be. Aaron needs love and learn to love. Evil people have set a trap for him but just pray he will see the trap and choose the path that shows the plotters for their evil. When you are with God today, thank Him for the answer allready sent.
- October 20, 2011My husband Charles - has cancer. We found it in the colon and one spot on the liver April 17th 2010. Since then he has had surgery to remove ten inches of the colon and install a colostomy.Chemo to shrink the tumor in the liver. A second surgery to reverse the colostomy and remove the tumor in the liver.Chemo again as preventative .he now has two lymphnodes that are showing up as cancerous andhe hadthe third round of chemo that hasnot helped these two lymph nodes. The oncologist told of a trial that me qualify for. Please pray for strength for my husband and myself and family,and a miracle we have friends and family and I know Our Lord is here and faithful
- October 20, 2011Please pray for me. I need peace of mind. I'm afraid I'm going to loose my job. The work is beginning to be too much for me to handle due to my age and health problems. I need this income or I will loose everything. I'm so scared. I can't sleep. My nerves are shot. My husband can't work. He is recovering from battling cancer for the last 2 years. I think I'm loosing my mind. Thank You so much for your time. God Bless You.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for God's direction in my life and for his will to be done so that I can move on without all this financial pressure. Thank you.
- October 20, 2011God hear my cries of job change,.marriage, healing, salvation of loved ones, repentance, deliverance, redemption, having own kids. To fulfil my God- given dreams
- October 20, 2011Please pray for my illness : muscle weakness, muscle pain, muscle spasm, muscle stiffness on my face and neck. Tmj disorder and depression I really appreciate your prayer Lisa
- October 20, 2011Please pray for my husband who is in Intensive Care on a ventilator. He has pneunonia as well aus being septic. please pray that he will have the strength to recover and i will have the strength to stay by his side. his name is Gary.
- October 20, 2011Please help me to pray for the restoration of my marriage. Please soften the heart of my husband. Please let him change his attitude.
- October 20, 2011I need to pass my midterm 11/18/11 please pray for Melanie r. Thanks