Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2011Please pray for me. Still looking for a connection to our kitties Junior and Little Buddy, Thankyou and God Bless
- October 19, 2011Thank you for your previous prayers for my husbands recovery from a near fatal motorcycle accident a few months ago. He is now recovering from a traumatic brain injury; we are facing monumental debt and his business partner has decided to move on. All of this is a bit overwhelming and we are in desperate need of prayer. Thank you.
- October 19, 2011Please pray for Nancy - who is mentally ill but doesn't really know it. She is so poor - she lives off of her husband SSI, after he passed away a very long time ago. She is only 59 years old, her mother died at 84 and her brother moved her to be by him, so he knows she is eating and living okay. She has no TV, she cannot afford cable, she has an old radio she listens to Christian broadcast when she can. She has no animals as companion because she cannot take care of them or afford to, she barely takes care of herself. She lives in a duplex and is very lonely and afraid. She talks like "we do this, or that", even though her husband is dead and has been for years, she thinks someone will hurt her if anyone finds out she is alone so talks in the plural for security reasons. She is so thin and if I send her gifts or money (she lives 75 miles away) she will send me weird poems by shakespear and $10.00 once a month. I give her my old Guideposts because she loves God and says He will be here next year. Anyway, please pray for her safety and mental illness. If you visit her she will sit down, then scoot her chair all around the room, telling you she really wants to visit, but she just needs to do this. Ugh, I love my cousin and pray she gets better. She has been ill for years and years. Thank you.
- October 19, 2011I am having trouble giving my worries to the Lord. Please pray for me that I can release my worries, that I no longer live with lust in my life, that I learn how to Love according to Gods word. Thank you for your prayers Stephanie
- October 19, 2011Please pray for my financial security as I am at retirement age & have nothing much of a financial security--please pray I can sell the property I have that is of no use to me & for a good paying job to work on for a few more years--also I am mad as hell at God for the disappointments in my life-how I see some of the greediest people seem to be so blessed--Even the way it seems, I still want to understand if there is a loving God & to have a closer relationship--Mal (Please pray.)
- October 19, 2011I feel so down right now. One of my beloved cats had kidney failure and had to be put to sleep, leaving us with a vet bill over $700. I've reached the limits of my charge cards I had to use to pay many of the bills that keep on coming. My car broke down on me yesterday and I won't have my pension check until the end of the month but still owe over $500 in bills for the present month. I've been trying to help my elderly mom with selling her house and no one seems to be interested, so she needs my help meeting some of her bill too. I know that God will see me through,but I'm still so depressed.
- October 19, 2011please keep Austin and Rachel safe. Guide their thoughts and actions.
- October 19, 2011Please pray for Luke - - He is 30 years old, and might be Bi-polar. He hasn't had a job in 10 years and moves from family member's house to family members. Sometimes friends. He has no money, except he babysits. He gets food stamps but whereever he stays they take his stamps for rent. Sometimes he helps his friends with projects because they help him. However,Luke has an anger issue and horrible anxiety attacks. Daily. He takes antidepressive meds but he doesn't see a doctor because we cannot afford to pay for it. I tried to get him to go to Valeo for help which is an organization who help the mentally ill, but he is affraid people with think he is retarded. I tried to get him on SSI but because he doesn't have a phychatrist, he has noone to say something is very wrong. He has been to one 10 years ago, when his cousin was shot and killed and Luke was beat up very bad - He was 19 and his cousin was 18. Anyway he has never been the same he needs prayer so very bad to be able to get a job and keep it, to get a home, to become stable, to see he needs to go get help even though he doesn't have money. We are tapped out from buying his medicenes monthly, and we have helped until we cannot help any longer. Please pray for Luke. Thank you so much.
- October 19, 2011Please pray for God's guidance leading Marilyn to the right job for her. Pray for financial, spiritual, and physical blessings. Thank you!
- October 19, 2011please pray for us so the house will be sold