Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2011Please pray for a deliverance from a great financial burden my husband and I are under. This burden weighs heavy on our minds, and negatively impacts our spirits and the stress is affecting our health. Its been on going for a long time and we have prayed, knowing that with God nothing is impossible. But we have now reached a state of discouragement and disappointed. Please pray that our hope and faith and joy in the Lord be renewed Brenda and Robert
- October 19, 2011please pray for me and my 2 children. I am abroad on a business.And pray that the plans come in to fruition in India.Pray for Salvation of me and my children.Father shield my Kids Emman and pappu with Thy blood ,protect them from any harm or evil. Bring in to their life people in Christ. I thank Thee Oh Lord for being with me in this journey.Glory be to The Almighty God for guiding me in my endeavors.I humbly ask Thee to grant me Thy blessings, Amen.
- October 19, 2011I am on duty from 7:45 am, so I have to wake up at 6:30 am. As it is too early to me, sometimes I cannot wake up so early and I feel sleepy at work. Please ask God to help me to be punctual and strengthen me so I don’t feel tired at work. In addition, I am responsible for contractor’s safety, but I am not good at dealing with bosses, subcontractor & subordinates. The safety situation is so challenging. The workers & staff members conduct repairing & maintenance work but some of them lack of safety awareness. The frontline supervisors also ignore safety and they take no action against dangerous act or situation. Please ask God to improve the safety awareness of my bosses, foremen and workers. There are too much paperwork to do but I can't afford. And please ask God to give me wisdom, talent, leadership and eloquence to manage safety well.
- October 19, 2011please pray for my son Joseph. his wisdom teeth are hurting him and no money to go to denties.
- October 19, 2011I would like to have prayer said next Monday, Oct 24th for my brother Jerry who has cancer, not curable? God can. For his wife Lucy, who suffered severe depression after the news. For their son Andy to be strong and courageous, for a cousin, Olga who has lung cancer, for them and all our family to have peace and acceptance. For God to guide us and heal all our hurt and suffering for our sick family members. For my Mom Lucis who's in Hospice and such a trooper! For my husband Jose to take his meds as prescribed for PTSD and mood swings. For my best friend, Cynthia who has cancer and other serious illness. For my sisters with diabetes and mental issues. For all who are sick. May our loving Father touch all of them and my family with His healing Love. Amen. Thank you. Mari , Tx.
- October 19, 2011I had a mammogram today and they have called and said they see an area of concern so I have to have another one. I am 40 yrs old with 2 kids and a husband. Please, please pray that it is NOTHING and that I am perfectly fine! thank you and God Bless!!
- October 19, 2011Megan, 10 years of age she has seizures that are very scary. Praying for a miracle! Hoping that he Drs. find the cause and that they can find a cure .
- October 19, 2011I have high blood pressure that I can't seem to get rid of. I eat the foods that are suppose to be good for you. But it's still too high. And I do NOT want to take blood pressure medications. I have no medical insurance either and a doctor visit is over $100 per visit. I live on Social Security and can't afford doctors. Please pray that my blood pressure will miraculously come down. I believe that ALL things are possible with God. Thank you and God Bless you all!!!!
- October 19, 2011lord i pray to you that you lay your hands on my granddaughter and ease her anxiousness so she will be able to focus better in school in the name of jesus
- October 19, 2011My husband, Leonard has been out or work for a while. He is self-employed and needs work. He is stressed and depressed.