Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2011My Name is Nidhi -,i am daughter of late Dr.N.K J- ,B-,I am persuing My Ph.D and i need gods blessing to complete my Ph.D.Sir i have faced lot of difficuties and so my mother,my father passed away 12 years before,now i am 33 year old in age of 27 i got married to man living in USA,after marriage i went there he treated me badly ,he cheated me and he married me so that i can earn for him ,i got very sick and i came returned back to my mom,after that my brother and i are living with our mom but still she feels bad that both of us are alone we are not having families,pls fulfill all her wish ,give her all pleasure of life,she has scrificed her life for us...............pls give us companions...gv us family...........pls bring hope ,love and happiness to our lives.
- October 19, 2011Please pray that my speech with the three USC students will be pleasing to the Lord and to them and particularly a young man named Will when they come to the shop. Also pray that I can keep my temper even and balanced during all dealings with these young students and that I can know how to deal effectively and not fall for scams or traps they may try to catch me in, Thank you Robert of The - in - SC
- October 19, 2011I have a problem with my legs and can't stand for long but I desperatly need a job to keep from loosing our house. My husband Jay works really hard but we need me to earn money too.We live pay day to pay day barely. We adopted a teenage girl, who we love dearly and she deserves better ... times are getting rough and my medical bills are burying us ! I need to work. Thank you for your loving care and prayers. Zan
- October 19, 2011Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony and Susie.
- October 19, 2011please guide my jenny in the path of righteousness, please pray that your steady head moves her in the direction of light, she needs your strength and this account!!! In Jesus name I pray
- October 19, 2011Please pray for Jan, a healing from breast cancer. Please pray for Jayden healing from a burst appendix. Please pray for growth and financial security for So Co Tax & Acctg. Please pray for Aundrea to move forward in her life, for God to release her partner , a man of God, that she might find happiness and stop being so lonely. Please pray for Cheston, Hannah and baby Aayden Reyes to find peace, joy and love. Please pray for Christopher to expand his career and find a new job. Please pray for Cara and Donna for their Lupus to be healed. Please pray for Kim and Steve that their faith will be strengthened and that financila security will become obvious. Please pray for Rebecca that she would find her way, stop the drugs and find more peace in school. Please pray for John, good health and peace. Thank You.
- October 19, 2011Dear God, my husband lost his job today and I am still finishing up a year of school. We will now have no income and desperately need for my husband to find another job as soon as possible. Please pray for us to find employment.
- October 19, 2011Please pray for the reconcilation of my marriage. Please pray that it becomes stronger and more loving.
- October 19, 2011I have been praying to get a part time job but have had no success. I am 69 but in pretty good health. Our financial situation is very tough right now and I pray to the lord everyday about it. I believe extra prayer will help. Thank you for praying for me in this tough situation.
- October 19, 2011I have asked for this prayer before and I know that the Lord is answering it for me in his own time. I have put my twenty one year old daughter out of my apartment because she is such a bully and wants everything to go her way all the time. I am at fault also because I have forgotten what it is to be a mother and became her friend instead of her parent. Now she is asking to come back home and I am not ready to accept that. Please pray for me and I will be able to get a answer and be at peace with myself.