Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2011My son who is in the marines and has known the Lord since he was 8, got involved in drinking at his base, stopped talking to us and fell into sin. From what I understand from a friend he has not shwon up for target practice and has had a problem with his CO and he may be getting kicked out. I pray that he turns his life back to the Lord, stops drinking and that he will not be kicked out. Thank you so much. In our Lord's Service...Dan
- October 20, 2011That Heidi - may be kept safe and be able to get out of a dangerous situation that she finds herself in. And that she may get the help she needs in her time of need.
- October 20, 2011Dear God, thank you for being alive one more day. Thank you for helping me in so many ways. Thank you for making me survive day by day with my problem at home. Thank you God for being with me. Thank you, thank you. Dear God, please cure the mental illness and craziness of Leonard A-. Lord, I am depending on you and totally counting on your healing power. Lord, I don't have nobody but you so this battle is yours Lord, so please fight for me and put an end to it asap. Lord, you know I am so tired and weary about my situation. Lord, please come to my aid. I want my husband home. The house is also my husband house and he haven't been home for a long time because my son and my husband doesn't see each other eye to eye. So please Lord, this I give to you to resolve. God, guide and protect my husband wherever he may be. Keep him safe including his truck. Lord, please continue to cure Krystal with her paralysis. God, please touch Leonard Aquino that he will turn his life around for good because he has wasted a lot of times already. At his age, he should be on his own, have a job or join the service. Lord, this I give to you also to resolve asap. Lord, please give me some kind of relief. I am so tired Lord, Please help me in Jesus name amen....
- October 20, 2011I ask for prayer for my daughters. Both of them are not in good Christian relationships. Please pray that the Lord will either change the hearts of their companions to love God or that He sends someone of HIS choosing into their lives. I also ask for financial windfall in my life to take some of this stress off of my shoulders. I ask this in the sweet name of Jesus, AMEN!
- October 20, 2011I have been separated for almost 8 months. My husband refuses to change his mind about divorcing me. He is so angry, bitter & his heart is hard. He is being vindictive, mean & uncaring to the point that I feel I no longer know who he is him. He has totally turned his back on God & disavowed his wife. He is treating me horribly & punishing me for taking care of my elderly parents who needed care & have both died. (My mom 8 days before he filed.) He is making up lies in pursuit of winning full custody, wanting to be the one who rips our 3 year old son from his mother. He laughs & says I deserve it because I did not give him, or the family, 100% during this time. Our son cries because Daddy will not let him pray Mommy & Daddy back together. He is controlling & selfish, yet through faith, I still have peace that God will protect us through it all. I am praying without ceasing. I have laid it all at God’s feet. Will you stand in agreement with me & pray for God’s PERFECT will to be done?
- October 20, 2011Please pray for my son, Shane, that he will be convicted to take his 2 girls to church, or let me take them and to be concerned about their spiritual well-being. Thank you.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for my fears to leave and that I would find peace in my current situation. Also, that God would open the doors for a new job to help with finances. Thank you!
- October 20, 2011Please pray for our world we live in that more people will come to know Christ. Give believers strength to be stronger witnesses for Him, letting our light shine. Pray also for children who don't have mothers and fathers as well as widows.
- October 20, 2011Father please bless my family, please bless my children, please bless my marriage, please bless my husband and please bless me. Please bless all our finances. Please bless our daily bread. Please bless us all with good health, happiness and financial prosperity. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus. Amen
- October 20, 2011Job for RR. Peace. For MLM to want to see his mother.