Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 18, 2011Please see to it Jesus that Darrell and Chad spend Oct. 22 together. Let this be a postive time for them. Amen
- October 18, 2011please please please pray that i pass my drug test tomorrow.
- October 18, 2011I am seeking prayers for my husband who is an alcoholic, help i cannot take it anymore , it is destroying my life .
- October 18, 2011Bless the Lord oh my soul. And all that is within me, bless His holy name for He has done great things. Thank you for your prayers. Please pray that He will continue to bless and protect my family and me. We've had some hardships, lately, and it is frightening at times. Help us to be of good courage and bless us with wisdom, joy, and peace of mind. In Jesus' name. Amen.
- October 18, 2011Please Father be with Anthony as he takes his bible class midterm tomorrow. I pray he is prepared. Lay your hand on him. Please be with him regarding his job situation also. And Father, please help me surrender him to you. Thank you
- October 18, 2011please pray for my best friend to not kill himself! he's going through so much pain. i feel helpless.!
- October 18, 2011Please pray that God watches over my friend's family, for medical guidance for his young daughter, a job for his middle son, blessings for his oldest son. Touch his ex-wife so that she will know God's love. Grant him peace and comfort during this difficult time at work. Help him financially with the insurance cutbacks--it's critical for his daughter's care. Show me how to help them all. Thank you for your prayers.
- October 18, 2011The Lord has been my friend, and guide thru the mine fields of life’s ups and downs. I know that he can give us inner peace, and our life’s daily bread. I praise his name. That he is wonderful, and can guide us as we walk our path. Please pray with me that he will answer this prayer. My wife, and I both have many upheavels with our jobs. The companies are not treating us fairly. In my case politics are such that it seems that the Super- visor is trying to find reasons to cause me troubles. I have caught him in at least one lie he used to get me in trouble with the department head. He said that I had taken a break when I had not. I have tried to give him understanding, and go along and not cause any problems. And just do my job. But it is like that this is not good enough. He repeatedly singles me out. I am asking you to pray that the Lord will give me the time in this job to allow me enough time to find another job. And help me and my family to survive the strange down turns in our lifes. Thank youl Don
- October 18, 2011Please continue to pray for my business. It has been steady but, I am concern if we slow down it will be hard to pay the people that work for me. Please ask our good Lord to lift me up and keep sending blessings my way. Thank you. God bless.
- October 18, 2011God, I love u with all my heart, soul and mind...Please keep me and my family safe...God, They have 2 boys who r bullying my Son at school and I am sick of it...I need you to take care of this situation for me in Jesus Name...amen and Thanks