Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 17, 2011Please pray for a miracle of healing for Kaitlyn. Thank you for your prayers.
- October 17, 2011Please pray my friend Lily and her daughter Maria give their hearts to Jesus. Please pray we can find a good church to attend Thank you
- October 17, 2011THANK YOU DEAR JESUS AMEN HELP PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND KT AND THE KIDS AMEN
- October 17, 2011THANK YOU JESUS AMEN
- October 17, 2011PRAY FOR MAURICE WITH HEART AND LUNG PROBLEMS. PRAY FOR VIRGIL WITH LEUKEMIA.
- October 17, 2011My Prayer Request. I have a battle going on in my Mind. I have OCD and some other issues that im not completely sure of but without getting to far into my story I just want to say that Im sick of trying on my own and I need my God to rescue me. Can you please pray that God restores my mind! I daily battle with thoughts of if I've intentionally tried to hurt someone or if I tried do something inappropriate. I just again ask that you would please pray that God would grant me some sort of understanding with whats going on, that God would use this for his good, that he would in his timing restore my life so I can happily and strongly move forward into the life he has called me to live. I dont understand this, this time is miserable but with Gods help I know can get through this.. Thank you for your prayer... Thank you for a website like this.... God Blesss
- October 17, 2011Hello. My name is Diana. I have been a Christian my whole life but the past few years have neglected to serve God like I know I should. Currently I am dealing with a medical issue of my own causing. I accidentally became addicted to prescription drugs and 6 weeks ago turned my life back over to God. The last 6 weeks have been the worst of my life dealing with withdrawal from the medication. I pray every day for the Lord to heal me and end my suffering so I can better serve him. Please help me by praying for relief from this affliction. I trust him to help me and I thank you so much for praying on my behalf. God is great and he WILL heal me. Thank you!
- October 17, 2011Please pray that Marilyn would be healed of her asthma and bronchitis. Pray that both of us would be healed of diabetes.
- October 17, 2011Please pray for my husband Warren and his brother Grant. They are going to on Wednesday Oct. 19 to meet with the EPA officials about the farm. Please pray that somehow the farm can continue on and be prosperous and that the men can continue what they love doing, which is farming, if that's God' will. Please pray that Warren will go to church with me and the kids and give his troubles to Jesus to take care of.
- October 17, 2011Please pray for my son Chad that he can get help with his depression, and that his trouble he is in will be over. Thank you KS