Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2011please pray for my son Joseph. his wisdom teeth are hurting him and no money to go to denties.
- October 19, 2011I would like to have prayer said next Monday, Oct 24th for my brother Jerry who has cancer, not curable? God can. For his wife Lucy, who suffered severe depression after the news. For their son Andy to be strong and courageous, for a cousin, Olga who has lung cancer, for them and all our family to have peace and acceptance. For God to guide us and heal all our hurt and suffering for our sick family members. For my Mom Lucis who's in Hospice and such a trooper! For my husband Jose to take his meds as prescribed for PTSD and mood swings. For my best friend, Cynthia who has cancer and other serious illness. For my sisters with diabetes and mental issues. For all who are sick. May our loving Father touch all of them and my family with His healing Love. Amen. Thank you. Mari , Tx.
- October 19, 2011I had a mammogram today and they have called and said they see an area of concern so I have to have another one. I am 40 yrs old with 2 kids and a husband. Please, please pray that it is NOTHING and that I am perfectly fine! thank you and God Bless!!
- October 19, 2011Megan, 10 years of age she has seizures that are very scary. Praying for a miracle! Hoping that he Drs. find the cause and that they can find a cure .
- October 19, 2011I have high blood pressure that I can't seem to get rid of. I eat the foods that are suppose to be good for you. But it's still too high. And I do NOT want to take blood pressure medications. I have no medical insurance either and a doctor visit is over $100 per visit. I live on Social Security and can't afford doctors. Please pray that my blood pressure will miraculously come down. I believe that ALL things are possible with God. Thank you and God Bless you all!!!!
- October 19, 2011lord i pray to you that you lay your hands on my granddaughter and ease her anxiousness so she will be able to focus better in school in the name of jesus
- October 19, 2011My husband, Leonard has been out or work for a while. He is self-employed and needs work. He is stressed and depressed.
- October 19, 2011Please pray for my Uncle, Terry . He is having surgery tomorrow morning - Thursday, October 20 @ 7:30am Eastern Standard Time to have 1/3 of his liver removed. There is a "growth" on his liver and it has to come out and be biopsied. I thank you so much in advance and may God bless you all! :D
- October 19, 2011Please pray for me and my family. Pray for my grandkids that God will take away the taste and need for alcohol and drugs. Thank you God for answered prayers.
- October 19, 2011Please pray that God will lead me in getting my finanices in order. Thank you