Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2011this is the 3rd pray request i am trying the other two after you spill your heart out wanted money that I just don't have. not coo at all. my daughter has been fighting ear infections for off and on now she is only 14 months. she is in pain a lot. need to find a good doctor that is willing to put tubes in her ears. my son hurt his wrist with football he is 14 yrs old. name sean and hers is molly. I lost my job two weeks ago and we need two incomes my last boss treated a lot of us bad and I miss the patients that look forward to seeing me while getting dental treatment. I comfort them. I have no car the man who sold me a car said he would resell the one that was caught in a flood after he fixs it and will find me a better car and its been a month without a car. so stressful. my head is hurting half the time cause of stress. really need help.
- October 20, 2011I would like to ask for prayer this morning. I am going on a job interview and would like the Lord to show me whether this is where I belong. It could be a good opportunity but far away from family. Thank you. David
- October 20, 2011please pray for the oldest daughter jasmin, she left her old job got a new job she doesnt like she tried getting her old job back human resources told her that her manager put on her file donot rehire, my daughter is devasted she is a single mom with two littles boy.plz pray for guidance. thanks igb
- October 20, 2011that nuthing bad shows up against me at my job today 10/20/2011
- October 20, 2011Please pray for my husband Allen's healing from his depression and midlife crisis and for the restoration of our marriage. Thank you very much. Mary B.
- October 20, 2011Dear OurPrayer, Please pray for me to have energy today. I didn't get alot of sleep because I don't sleep as well when my husband is away. Please pray that I have strong, energetic eyes and I'm not tired and I feel great! Please pray my husband brings home venison that he got himself. He misses every year. He went hunting. We want this for Christmas dinner. Please pray that I have a great day and it goes by fast. Pray the children listen to us. Zenia and Victor and Reiley and Kameron are very tough. Pray they are obedient to us and respectful to me and Miss J. I need prayer to not be bored at work mentally. Please pray Miss Nancy feels better and I have favor with my job and co-workers. Thank you. Mrs. Nancy -
- October 20, 2011Please consider praying for me to succeed in having a peace of mind and being able to concentrate with my undergraduate studies over at the University -, B-. And also kindly pray for reconcilliation inbetween me and my seperated beloved wife Benta Mary Awuor Oduor Onyach Olwa who came to depart from staying with along with my step children altogether and biological kids also after I had a physical misunderstanding with her 19 year old son Kennedy Odhiambo who is in Grade 10(FORM II @ - High School here in Kenya). Pray for all of us to reconcile. Amen!
- October 20, 2011Pray for Billy. He is lost completely as is Brittany, Aaron, Nicci, Carla, Rod, Devin Keelan, Sarah and Grover. Billy is in special need right now. He is about to be arrested as a dead beat Dad, which, he is. The unfortunate part is the effect on his oldest son. This boy desperately loves his Dad despite the years of neglect and pain. Ask God to send him a mentor, someone who will see all that is within Billy and all he can still be. Aaron needs love and learn to love. Evil people have set a trap for him but just pray he will see the trap and choose the path that shows the plotters for their evil. When you are with God today, thank Him for the answer allready sent.
- October 20, 2011My husband Charles - has cancer. We found it in the colon and one spot on the liver April 17th 2010. Since then he has had surgery to remove ten inches of the colon and install a colostomy.Chemo to shrink the tumor in the liver. A second surgery to reverse the colostomy and remove the tumor in the liver.Chemo again as preventative .he now has two lymphnodes that are showing up as cancerous andhe hadthe third round of chemo that hasnot helped these two lymph nodes. The oncologist told of a trial that me qualify for. Please pray for strength for my husband and myself and family,and a miracle we have friends and family and I know Our Lord is here and faithful
- October 20, 2011Please pray for me. I need peace of mind. I'm afraid I'm going to loose my job. The work is beginning to be too much for me to handle due to my age and health problems. I need this income or I will loose everything. I'm so scared. I can't sleep. My nerves are shot. My husband can't work. He is recovering from battling cancer for the last 2 years. I think I'm loosing my mind. Thank You so much for your time. God Bless You.