Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2011God, please help me with my unspoken prayer request. I need Your help so much right now - only You can make this miracle happen for me. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
- October 19, 2011My dear daughter will be turning thirty in less than a month. She so wishes to meet Mr. Right, the man she is to marry. I ask that you pray that God sends her future husband to her. She would like to share her life with a partner and start a family. She is a wonderful giving person and often wonders what is God waiting on and I try to explain to her that when the time is right God will bring them together. She is growing impatient though and I ask that we all pray that Mr. Right is coming soon and my daughter can begin a new adventure with God, Mr. Right and a family. Thank you so much
- October 19, 2011We have a 24 year old daughter who was raised in a Christian home. She has not made very good choices in her life which has caused a lot of heartache,grief, concern,etc. She had a child with a boyfriend she dated for 4 years. She broke up with him after she got pregnant and before she new she was pregnant. She met a man who was 9 years older and dated him for 2 years.We all talked to her about him that he was not right for her and we sat them both down and told them how we felt. She would not listen to anyone's advice. They married in May 2011 and within 4 months they decided to divorce. He started treating her horribly and was hanging out with another woman whom he said was just a friend. My daughter is very passive/aggressive and we believe he is a sociopath. Our daughter and granddaughter moved back home because they were evicted from their apartment because he didn't keep up with the rent. Please pray for her, that she will seek the Lord and that he will give her wisdom in this situation and in the future.
- October 19, 2011I prayed for 10 years to stop smoking cigarettes. Well I finally with much help from God. But I have re-lapsed please pray that God will deliver me from this wretched addiction again Shalom -
- October 19, 2011Dear Jesus, I ask in Your name to bind the evil drink that controls Lew, I pray for Rodney and the hate and unforgiveness that he carries in his heart. Help them all that are suffering from insecurities, unforgiveness, hate, and fear, bind it in them all. I pray for protection when I am near them or work with them.
- October 19, 2011TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I BEEN PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE FOR A LONG TIME AND I ASK THAT YOU PRAY FOR ME TO GET BETTER AND FINANCIALLY BE ABLE TO SURVIVE ,IAM TRYING TO GO TO COLLEGE BUT FINANCIALLY AND HEALTH WISE IT MAKES IT HARD ,WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO HARD JUST TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE .PRAY FOR ME
- October 19, 2011I am having arthritic intermittent pains in my right arm. Please pray for me, for a healthy body, mind and soul Love Ricky M
- October 19, 2011God help me to find my true gifts. sincerely Julie
- October 19, 2011Dear Jesus, thank You for seeing me through my interview yesterday,and for suppling me with the answers they were looking for. There is a place for me there. Your will be done, please help me to wait and seek You first daily. Help me with my finances, I will not be able to meet the rest of my bills this month, do I send in the request for more credit? I am at a lost as for what to do? I need You clear direction in this, thank You for keeping after me to pay the bills due by the 24th, all done. Help me to perserver through this dark valley, I lean on You, I rest on You, I need YOU! I pray that YOu release the prosperity and success in all areas of my life. In Your name Jesus I am making my request.
- October 19, 2011pray for my daughter that she will grow up(she's 35), and learn to treat people with respect, and not always look how to take advantage of them. she quotes the bible all the time, but she doesn't live the way the word tells christians to live, and love.