Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2011please pray for these in need of healing from cancer, sue joanne debs anne , for those in need of healing & finances , david chrissy jackie jeff mom jen aunties will lori lisa bill mr c & myself that God would restore all that the locusts have stolen from my commission based paychk. I pray that God will raise a mighty man of God to lead this nation. I pray for our military & all first responders, for those who have suffered loss from weather related incidents. I pray that we as a nation would humble ourselves seek Gods face turn from our sin that God may hear from heaven forgive our sin & heal our land. God is a Holy God, He can not & will not bless us in known and deliberate sin, I pray for a mighty rush of His Holy Spirit to cleanse us that God may again bless America with peace prosperity & protection. I pray for all who posts & pray here that God will hear and grant answers to all of our needs & requests both spoekn & un spoken in this hour in Jesus Holy Name amen
- October 20, 2011Thank you Lord for the job interviews. I ask that the right offer present itself for a lasting job that will be a good fit. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
- October 20, 2011O Lord, as today dawns I thank You for another day that You have made. This is a brand new day full of opportunity and challenges. Be with me as I move through this day. I ask for continued prayers and guidance for Kedra as she works through a challenging job opportunity. Help her to grow and show the leadership potential that will serve well in this location. Help her to make the right choices and decisions, provide her the strength and resources to make the improvements that are needed to move this school forward. Help her to face the challenges with determination and fortitude. Be with her and nurture her as she copes with her vision problems. Help her to maintain both her physical sight and inner vision as she works with this challenge. We thank You for having helped her to reach this point. Most of all dear Lord, thank You for returning Mignon to us after 10+ years. Help us to re-establish a connection with her. You are an almighty God and we thank You for your blessings. Be with and bless my family, friends, myself. Amen and Amen
- October 20, 2011please pray for me at work today, pray that God grants me a calm & peaceful spirit and attitude, that I treat people with curtasey and not be rude and angry. I am seeking my way out of the wilderness by asking God to change all the attitudes and murmuring that I have have always done, I have been here all my life and seek to be in Gods promised land, help me trust that Gods provision is enough, that godliness with contentment is of great reward, help me believe that enough is enough and that God is my source , that nothing or no one else is my source other than Almighty God and He will lead and guide me into wholeness of personhood and remove my defects & short comings , thank you for your prayer in Jesus Name amen
- October 20, 2011Pray for peace in my heart,my house and my life, in the name of Jesus,Amen. The peace of the Lord be with you,also.
- October 20, 2011Dear Lord please pray that we are able to come up with the money to refinance our home. Please pray that my son is able to find happiness and make his financial obligations. GOD Bless Amen
- October 20, 2011I have been suffering from Depression for over 20 years. I have been crying to God for help. I would serve God for the rest of mylife, I just wish can find salvation from the demon of depression. Please pray fro me
- October 20, 2011My name is Ifeoma and my husband's name is Clement.My husband has been out of country for barely one year now in search of green pasture. We have not gotten a child.There is need for us to live together. Please join us to pray that God will provide a suitable job for both of us to enable us live together in one country.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for me and my co workers,we have someone who thinks he is God he is gay and flouts this and has been making rude remarks to others and turning others against each other. I would quit working but I have bills and alone. I pray daily to God but he just hasn't answered. I have requested other prayers but so far God hasn't answered any I am agreeing he removes his man from our company before we have no company.I know God can do all things just in his time has been years and years for me. I do love God have faith to move the mountains but I need God's help to move them, God bless and thank you . Mary S- also please pray for me and my home since I lost my only child 17 years old a year ago very hard for me to deal with life.
- October 20, 2011For my son, Luke, he has a lump on his forehead that has to be removed. Please pray that it isn't anything serious.