Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for our daughter. She was in pain last night and slept so badly she'll be missing a morning appointment today. Please pray for her pain to subside and for the appointment to be rescheduled soon, and at a more convenient time and location. Thank you.
- October 20, 2011I ask for prayer for God to continue to guide me through my financial crisis and to be able to pay my bills and keep my home. I pray to mend relationships with friends, keep my marriage/family together, and to find a permanent job. I praise God for filling my heart with the Holy Spirit. Thank you
- October 20, 2011I pray for peace in America especially among different races. I pray that all people will not hold grudges and dwell on the past that instead they may see the good in each other and live their life according to God's will instead of their own.
- October 20, 2011My name is Joyce and after working for over 6 years for the same company I was laid off. We have bills and and I need to find a job - please pray to the Lord for guidence for me and His help in giving me the job He wants me to have.
- October 20, 2011this is the 3rd pray request i am trying the other two after you spill your heart out wanted money that I just don't have. not coo at all. my daughter has been fighting ear infections for off and on now she is only 14 months. she is in pain a lot. need to find a good doctor that is willing to put tubes in her ears. my son hurt his wrist with football he is 14 yrs old. name sean and hers is molly. I lost my job two weeks ago and we need two incomes my last boss treated a lot of us bad and I miss the patients that look forward to seeing me while getting dental treatment. I comfort them. I have no car the man who sold me a car said he would resell the one that was caught in a flood after he fixs it and will find me a better car and its been a month without a car. so stressful. my head is hurting half the time cause of stress. really need help.
- October 20, 2011I would like to ask for prayer this morning. I am going on a job interview and would like the Lord to show me whether this is where I belong. It could be a good opportunity but far away from family. Thank you. David
- October 20, 2011please pray for the oldest daughter jasmin, she left her old job got a new job she doesnt like she tried getting her old job back human resources told her that her manager put on her file donot rehire, my daughter is devasted she is a single mom with two littles boy.plz pray for guidance. thanks igb
- October 20, 2011that nuthing bad shows up against me at my job today 10/20/2011
- October 20, 2011Please pray for my husband Allen's healing from his depression and midlife crisis and for the restoration of our marriage. Thank you very much. Mary B.
- October 20, 2011Dear OurPrayer, Please pray for me to have energy today. I didn't get alot of sleep because I don't sleep as well when my husband is away. Please pray that I have strong, energetic eyes and I'm not tired and I feel great! Please pray my husband brings home venison that he got himself. He misses every year. He went hunting. We want this for Christmas dinner. Please pray that I have a great day and it goes by fast. Pray the children listen to us. Zenia and Victor and Reiley and Kameron are very tough. Pray they are obedient to us and respectful to me and Miss J. I need prayer to not be bored at work mentally. Please pray Miss Nancy feels better and I have favor with my job and co-workers. Thank you. Mrs. Nancy -