Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2011Dear God today I am going to simply say thankyou thankyou and thankyou I am truly blessed In Jesus precious name AMEN
- October 20, 2011Dear God hear my prayer I believe you were deep inside my heart and body when I was told I had cancer. So many years of dozen of doctors and tests and they never detected it. Until than stage III and gave me no hope I just know when they told me after the surgery I had nothing to worry about it was gone never to return. I was so calm I was surprised with myself. Inside of my body I could feel nothing to worry about. Thank you for saving me and allowing me to remain on earth and do your work. I have a soft giving kind gentle spirit inside and my heart is full of love Thank you I love who you made me and I appreciate all I have. One thing is missing a partner to share this journey in life with. I have been patient and look everyday for a sign that today is the day someone will be standing on the other side of the door that is about to open. I know how to treat a person in my life with respect and love. Perhaps today is the day that this prayer of mine for a blessing and miracle in love and marriage will come to life. Thank you for hearing my prayer and bless those who pray for me H- NJ
- October 20, 2011I am asking for prayers for my daughter and grand daughter. My daughter is very ill with fibermyalgia and has become addicted to her medications. We have been through so much with her. I am so worried about my grand daughter she had found her mother on the floor vomit in her mouth. She had a seizure, how or why, we still do not know. The doctor is doing MRI to see if they can find out. I ask all of you for your prayers. May God bless you and thank you for your prayers.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for me to find a part time job so that I can continue caring for for 85 yr old mother. My name is Lynn
- October 20, 2011We need God's guidance how to prevent foreclosure on our house. We need God's plan for Bill's job, he has never worked commission sales before, or run a shop. We want to do the very best job to be Christ's representatives to customers and co workers and the boss who was not raised in the Christian faith. We are also representing a good company here in the states. If God wants Bill to work in electronics again, we need a position to come available. We just really really want the Lord's will more than what our emotions think is comfortable or human logic seems right. Thank you for praying for us.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for me to the lord our god that I may be bless with a job, I have strength for he has bless me with this but not having a job makes me depress that each day goes by without anything to do, even if there is something to do at my home to earn a honest dollar. I know he loves me.
- October 20, 2011Dear Lord, I praise you and thank you for all of your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. You are kind and generous. I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus asking your forgiveness and help repenting. Deliver me from temptation and judgment and cleanse my mind of sinful thoughts and memories. Father, your word says to ask and we shall receive, so I pray in the name of Jesus asking that my family grow closer to you, that my marriage flourish and become more intimate, that we are able to repay our debts, that my wife and daughter are honored, for divine guidance and protection over my job, for the healing of cancer over Josh and Kimberly, the healing of MS over Angela, and the healing of surgery over Leti, and for protection over my home. Please share your favor, abundance, health, healing, and blessings over all who are in my life and over all who come to you. Thank you for Jesus Christ and salvation. May all praise and glory and honor be lifted to you. Thank you.
- October 20, 2011Please pray for my sons Hayden and Chris to be delivered from all addictions and for Chris to be healed of his acne.
- October 20, 2011Lord, I pray for my friends and family, especially Andrea, Robert, and Tim as they go thru the grieving process.Also praying for the repose of Al's soul in your Heavenly Kingdom, and the sick and suffering namely Mom, Aggie, Aunt Theresa, Aunt Anna, cousin Bill, Jared, and Kimmie from Maui. Amen
- October 20, 2011FATHER LET MY DESIRE COME BEFORE YOU THIS DAY TO PLEASE AND SERVE YOU BY FOLLOWING MY SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.I CAST ALL MY CARES UPON HIM BECAUSE I KNOW HE CARES FOR ME.DON'T LET ME FALTER OH LORD BECAUSE OF THE CARES OF THIS WORLD OR THE DECEITFULLNESS OF RICHES.SANCTIFY THE SOIL OF MY HEART SO THAT THE PLANTED SEED OF YOUR WORD FLOURISH IN GOOD GROUND.LET ME NOT BE HELD HOSTAGE BY MY FEARS AND DOUBT NEITHER THE FEARS AND DOUBTS OF OTHERS.SEND FORTH YOUR ANGELIC HOST TO SEPARATE ME FROM THE TARES IN MY LIFE AS I ENDEAVOR TO SERVE YOU BY FOLLOWING MY SAVIOR