Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 17, 2011Pray for God to open doors for me to be able to get money to pay my bills. I did an interview with some oil and gas company. Ask God to grant me that Ike and Wendy will hire. Have sent proposals to consult for several NGOs. Ask God for a break through in Jesus name. Amen.
- October 17, 2011Twila in - NC was told today that she has cancer of the liver. I would that you pray for a total reverse of this cancer and that Twila,s mind may be at peace while undergoing further tests tomorow, Tue 10-18-11 and her heart will be filled with the strenght of God. i stand in agreement with you and thank you for your blessing.
- October 17, 2011Please keep praying for Justi and Sammi that their relationship get back on track and that Justin heres about the job that he has applied for and has waited to patiently to here if he got. They have a bright future, keep praying thanks
- October 17, 2011I pray that I can stay faithful in my giving and that God would always bless me in all my financial dealings with whomever and whereever and favor would always be with my family
- October 17, 2011pray for kristen that her baby who may be born at 6 month weighing 1 and a half pounds do to problems that the baby will be healthy,survive. pray for tracy who is also a high risk pregnancy that she will have a healthy baby. pray for dustin to do well at his new job. pray for my health!
- October 17, 2011Please pray that the Holy Ghost will guide me as I answer questions for a phone interview on Wednesday the 19th of OCT. for a Federal Position. That I will be able to recall my knowledge of the postion with ease and that I will be able to answer the questions to the interviewers satisfaction so as to obtain the position.
- October 17, 2011Please pray for my husband Gary that he will do better on his job performance. He is on probabtion for not meeting his sign quotas. Please pray that the dear Lord helps him in this very demanding job. Thank yoy for your prayers and God Bless you.
- October 17, 2011Thank you for praying. God has done wonderful deeds in our family. Please pray that we, as Dad and Mom retired, and two grown sons (one with physical disabilities) will still wholly follow our God. Our eldest is in the midst of making lifechanging choices...job and mate. I need God's healing touch.
- October 17, 2011I have this big project at work but I can't seem to get everyone cooperate. From our big boss to the different unit champions. There is still that lack of mindset, and so I am so frustrated and feel that colleagues participate only because of compliance, and not because they want to. Please pray for me and my project - for our success - because in the end, this is supposed to help our company. Thanks and God bless
- October 17, 2011I have faith and I beleive what the word of God says about healing I need to have the healing power of God manifested in and throughout my body,high bloodpressure ,lose of vision,diabetes,and any disease must line up wtih the Word of God.