Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 5, 2011Melanie needs prayers for clear guidance and open doors for new music ministry opportunities.
- October 5, 2011I am unemployed at the moment and I am asking that God's will be made active in my life. Thank you, Mark B.
- October 5, 2011Pray for my husband to get saved and be released from Satan's grasp. That God will reach him and bring healing to our marriage and family. Wendy T-
- October 5, 2011Please pray that Danielle obtains full time employment very soon and that her financial difficulties end
- October 5, 2011I pray for a miracle for Imedla to heal her body from the cancer. She has four children that need her, please God heal her body and let her live
- October 5, 2011Dear God, please pray for Leonard to go get a job, to live his own life, to be on his own, move out of the house, to join the service, just tell him he needs to be living on his own by now. He needs to stop depending on me and he needs to have his own job so he can support himself and not depend on him. Dear Lord, please cure his mental illness and craziness that he will realize things doesn't revolve around him and that he needs to adjust in the real world. Lord, please tell him that what he is doing is wrong and that he needs to straigtened his life for his sake because we are not here forever to support him. He needs to support himself. Dear Lord, please cure his mental illness and make him see that he can do it for he lets it. Also, Lord, please help him to forgive those people that have hurt him because Lord, if you can forgive, how much more to him whom you have created. Lord, you got the power to do this because I am totally dependent on you. So Lord, please make a way for him to forgive those people that have hurt him, let go the past and move on. Lord, please make him realize that if he forgives, life would be much easier to live on. He needs to stop keeping grudges and taking notes of what happened in the past and dwell in it, because it is already the past and nobody can undo it except you Lord. He needs to move on and learn from the past mistakes. We are just human bound to make mistakes, we made mistakes and please forgive us for those mistakes. So Lord, if you can forgive, why can he a mere human being. So Lord, please show him how to forgive, teach him how to forgive and he will see and realize that life is much easier and that he needs to move on and not dwell in the past. Dear Lord, this I ask and pray in Jesus name amen...Lord, it's all in your hands. This battle is yours Lord, not mine. Please solve my problem at home Lord, please I beg you, please hear my plea...thank you Jesus for I know you have already helped me and solve my problem at home, thank you Jesus
- October 5, 2011Pray for us. I need a full time job to help offset bills and pay down debts. I have been searching for sometime to no avail. Only God can open the doors. Pray for others who are searching too. Pray that our nation's leaders wake up to the reality of the desperate situation that we find ourselves in with jobs that they have led the way in outsourcing along with our dependency upon other nations to produce our food. Pray that America wakes up soon and that jobs are returned to America, and that we begin to supply our own food once more. Pray that the gluttony and corruption of leaders will stop.
- October 5, 2011Please pray for our family - in the middle of a very difficult divorce and custody battle. Husband lives in a different state from us. Mom of two, one with special needs.
- October 5, 2011Prayers for me, for a very personal decision on which church to attend for the rest of my life, whether He wants me to be drawn back to the Catholic Church that I was raised in, or to keep attending the United MEthodist church with my husband.
- October 5, 2011Prayers for my niece Elizabeth, who had many personal problems in the past 2 years and made a suicide attempt several months ago. Please pray for her mental/emotional health, and for her to find happiness.