Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 4, 2011We just had two precious cats pass away within two weeks of each other. Their names are Junior and Little Buddy. They were family and it wasdevastating to lose them/ Please pray for usto get through this
- October 4, 2011Lord I pray today that you lead me in the right direction. Father I pray that you touch his heart and let Joseph know I care. Father let us build something together.I pray that let me pass this test for my driver's license, and my insurance for my car. Father, i thank you for every blessing that you have given me. Most giving me my life back. I still pray for my daughter that you lead her in the tight direction.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my daughter Ethel She has a function at her place of work on Thursday the MP is visiting them, pray that all goes well for her and she is promoted, and she prospers. Thank you.
- October 4, 2011This prayer request is for both my son and myself. He has mental disabilities. Usually he is quite good-natured but recently has become very agitated and angry and wants us to move from where we have lived for the past 3 1/2 years. He says he doesn't like it here. I had been unemployed for awhile and finally found a job. But after working just 4 days,I had to quit because of my son's attitude...he threatened to destroy or house so that we would have to move. Now I am afraid to leave him alone at home(he is 30 years old,by the way). We live in a rural area,and there isn't anyone who can look in on him while I work,should I manage to find another job. I understand his lonliness here,as I don't have any friends here either. But moving is not an affordable option at this time. Tomorrow our electricity gets shut off,as I don't have the money to pay the overdue bill,and the local social services agency only helps with utility payments once per year(and we already received help from them at the beginning of the year). I feel we have nowhere to go for help. And I have a house payment due on the 15th,which I also cannot pay. I am so worried we will become homeless. I need to find a job,but cannot trust to leave my son home alone anymore. I just don't know what to do! I have prayed and prayed about this,but cannot find an answer.
- October 4, 2011Please pray that I have peace of mind and be free from anxiety and depression, that I get a job offer this October as Science Research Specialist II at the Department of Energy (Philippines), AMEN.
- October 4, 2011I have need of special prayer to make the right decisions soon. I am being asked to join a group of people with special genius powers. I have reservations and doubts but if the Lord was truly directing this I should not fear anything. Pray that I can make wise choices and use the wealth I gain for the Kingdom of God with the Lord's blessing. I know this is an unusual prayer request but I must have an answer to put all the pieces of the puzzle together for it will affect everything possibly in my life. I need the wisdom from above that is pure, peacable and easy to be entreated and comes with God's blessings far and above all His blessings. Thank you for your prayers for my future now as I decide what I am to do. Robert of Columbia SC
- October 4, 2011i've fallen very sick these past few days, the pain in my throat is unbearable most of the time. it is very painful to eat, drink water, take medicine and such. nothing seems to help. I'm in immense pain and im seeking for some help please i have to be back to work and school next week. please pray that i be healed so i can continue working hard. God bless. -Samuel L. G. from AZ
- October 4, 2011I need prayer for concerning direction for job career if i'm to stay where i'm at or if God has something else for me. Thank-you for your prayers, Barb
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my friend Chris. He was pulling a boat and somehow it became detached. His truck was found several miles away with no Chris. Later this morning Chris was found in a field unconscious with head trauma and is now in critical condition. Please pray for his family and his speedy healing.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my fiances that my workmans comp goes thru and God keeps my lights on an phone in Jesus name ty for praying ...