Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for 3 month old Robert Anthony who is having eye surgery on October 5 that his eye is repairable and cancer free. Thank you.
- October 4, 2011Pray that my friend Barbara will go to the doctor, I believe she has had a minor stroke. Pray that my brother Mark, accepts help and goes into rehab. Thank you and God bless all prayer partners:)
- October 4, 2011Pray for my husband Richard. He's been having shooting pains up his back and to the left of his shoulder blades up to his head. One time he said he could feel how big his heart is. Somestimes after that he gets a big headache and can't hold his eyes open. Dr. doesn't know what it is. My God knows. Please believe with me for total healing. He is also out of work. He really needs a steady paying job. Thank you. Becky
- October 4, 2011Things just keep going from bad to worse. Please pray that God will release me from this financial hell. I am at the very end of my rope. Thank you for your prayers and God bless each of your intentions.
- October 4, 2011I find that I have a strong passion for Leadership, but I feel like Jeremiah of the bible, lacking confidence at times. Could you please pray for me to have the faith to step into the Jordan, so that I can move ahead in what God has in store for me to do. Thank you.
- October 4, 2011Please stand with me in prayer for a female friend of mine. Please pray for her salvation. and please pray for her that she does not reconcile in a relationship with a certain person that several people are trying to get her away from. she does not need to get back into a relationship with that certain man. trust me, I know the situation. and pray for that guy's salvation too. In Christ, Benjamin
- October 4, 2011My Son goes to court for sentencing tomorrow morning. Please pray that he won't get sentenced to prison as he is a very good Son, never been in trouble, he's now 40, I know GOD can turn this around and I believe he will,,I just need a few more people praying that satan won't throw more snares in the way,, Pray that the Judge will have mercy on this case..Thank you all and GOD bless those that see our tears and hurt.. From Wendell
- October 4, 2011I have been a minister of the gospel for several years and recently got ordained as an elder. My ministry is about to really take off. We were in the process of saving for a house and planning to have our first child. The problem is that my husband is having an affair which can really hurt my ministry and steal everything God was about to bless me with. The have been a faithful and loving wife and been in church and working for the lord my entire life. Please pray that God touches his heart to end this relationship and honour his marriage vows. I need a 180 degree turn around. My ministry does not need this attack and distration from the enemy. My father, a Pastor, recently passed away and I'm working on continuing the work and legency of my parent who laboured for the lord for years.
- October 4, 2011A permanent job with benefits and a salary and room for growth, i am currently in a temporary position making 10.00 and can not grow or make more mone, i have been laid off twice since 2006
- October 4, 2011Thank you God for my blessing, Now Dear God I want to win cash 5, with all 5 number's. With you I can do it tonight.