Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 4, 2011Please pray for my son, Tyler and that the Lord will keep him cancer free. Pray that I might trust God and his plans for me. Pray that I can give my worries to God so that I am not filled with anxiety. Pray that the Lord will bless and keep my family safe. Also, please pray for Aiden, Evan, Slade, Liberty, Connor, Doug, Noah, Sean and Sean....all children with cancer.
- October 4, 2011please pray that my ear clears up,it's an age old infection that keeps popping up,I'm just weary of it.
- October 4, 2011I have been having alot of pain due to an enlarged kidney with an obstuction. I am seeing the doctor on Thursday to diagnose what to do. Please pray the doctor knows what to do! Thank you in advance for your prayers! Lorie
- October 4, 2011Please pray that my husband finds more work very soon, as he will soon finish the job he is on. He supports our family of five. Thank you
- October 4, 2011Lord I need to be lifted from my serious financial stress. It's starting to get the best of me.
- October 4, 2011I am losing everything-my family, a home that looks like foreclosure will occur unless someone buys it within a wk or two. A renter in that home in that home who is creating problems and not leaving. As a result, this preventing showings. Lawyers wanting more money that I can't provide to help me and most likely drop me. Liens or needed possession for my work will be yanked from me and I don't even know what that means. My only family in a great depression and unemployed, I can't afford to care for the both of us...we became homeless when we lost our mother years ago and great sacrifices occurred then. I can't bare going through that again. Medical attention is needed and there is no money for the necessary test and no one will help us with anything. Please pray a big miracle come to us soon. I am so desperate and afraid. I can no longer even provide for our minimal needs. Thank you
- October 4, 2011I am in need of prayer and guidance at this time. My job is in jeopardy at this time, my supervisor has place me on a final warning due to an investigation that was lauch against me from one of my staff. I felt that it was unfair and unjust in their part due to me working for this company for over 16 years, which I truly love. However, I feel like I am defeated and no one apprecite what I am doing at this tme. Please pray for me that I am able to keep this job and for my supervisor to se that I am valuable asset in their company. If not I am really comtemplating to look for another job that would better appreciate my talent at work. Thank you for reading this Amen!!! Evelice
- October 4, 2011I am going through a very ugly divorce. My ex's new girlfriend has three children that my 6 year old son loves to play with. He has been refusing to come to my house on the weeks that I have him because he wants to stay and play with these other kids. It has gotten so bad that my son tells me that he hates me. My ex has to literally put him in my car and drive away and then I have to sit there until he buckles his seat belt. This has been very hard on his 4 year old sister to see as well. Now my ex is trying to find probable cause for me to not have my son anymore. Please pray that God's will be done and that I can accept whatever it may be. Also that I may find the words to soothe my son when he is upset and to comfort my daughter when she witnesses all of this. I pray that I am always doing right by my children. I am not a bad mother and am so sick inside at the thought of possibly losing one of them. Please pray that I am able to find the strength to endure and to prove to the court, to my son's father and to my son's therapist that I am worth keeping in his life. Also please pray that God can deliver me from the extra weight that I have put on through all of this stress. I want to honor the Lord's temple and have only succeeded in making it bigger. Thank you!
- October 4, 2011Please join us in prayer for my husband's heart problems. We ask for peace and comfort in the Lord for us and for wisdom for the doctors. Please pray for complete healing for my sister as she begins chemo treatments for cancer. We thank you for your prayers and praise our Lord for His faithfulness.
- October 4, 2011LORD PLEASE HELP US WITH OUR BUISNESS LET IT STRIVE SO WE CAN PAY OUR BILLS THANK YOU LORD