Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 2, 2011please pray that God will show me what to do about a rent house I have,if He wants me to sell or rent it out. if salling ,give me a very good price if renting,give me Godly people REAL Godly people.
- October 2, 2011Please Dear God please dont let anything happen to my jobs please help me be successful at both of my jobs and that each one of them lasts. Please Dear God help me show my kids I appreciate them more and help me be in better spirits I am so thankful for my jobs please please dont let anything happen to them they are helping me keep my home please help me find a way to get a loan to pay off my student loan so I cna go back to school.
- October 2, 2011PleaSe pray for me because things are really hard for me in all areas of my life, financially, emotionally, professionally, parentally & spiritually. All of this is causing me to worry & this is causing Health problems for me. I want to have faith that God will bring me through this with my family & my mind intact.
- October 2, 2011The Lord knows all our needs, Lord Jesus please help us Lord. Amen.
- October 2, 2011Please pray for my elderly mother that she won't be so angry and combative.
- October 2, 2011please pray for our son in law that he may find an answer to his health issue,and that our daughter may be strong enought to deal with his moods.
- October 2, 2011Please pray that my daughter (LGB) will take her medication to help her mental health issues. We want to keep her safe and we want her to have a normal life. Thank you for your prayers.
- October 2, 2011Prayers for my granddaughter, she will possibly be going to court this week.
- October 2, 2011Ask God to fill me and my Angels with power and all else we need to overcome oppression of darkness
- October 2, 2011please pray that God's Presence increases in me as I seek him more and that the presence of Satan diminishes out of my life (Matthew 6:13)